How do you plan your day?

Tirupati Reddy Dontireddy
12 replies
What are you doing to plan your day? Do you use any specific tool or any methodologies you follow?

Replies

Nina Cressoni
I always store 10m aside of every morning to check my daily tasks. I have a list of to-dos that never change but throughout the day I add accordingly to what needs to be done as well. For instance, I use Microsoft's ToDo list and I always have my working hours set, but the tasks for my work change according to my needs. I find it very easy to see tasks that need to be done eventually as well as my daily tasks. I simply love it.
joukhar
i started my day with a little breakfast like banana or something , and start to work
Vuk Bajcetic
I try timebox, it involves dividing work into smaller, manageable, and time-bound segments, known as "time boxes". The goal is to complete a specific task or set of tasks within a predetermined amount of time, typically ranging between 30min - 3 hours.
Anoir Houmou
I make to-do-lists and tick things off as I go
Sherry Xena
Use the notepad to plan a day's work
Naren Bhandary
I usually start my day with the tasks I have set up on my to-do list the previous night. I keep 3-4 main work tasks and 2-3 personal tasks on a list that I cross off when done.
Ágh Helmut
Every morning I think about the tasks of the day, on what I should focus, etc. I use Notion to select my tasks for the day from a kanban board. It's really helpful if you think about yesterday as well and on what can be improved!
Manindra
First thing I do when I wake up is to have a to-do list of taks which I want to accomplish through out the day..
Nikhil Mehra
I write it down and work on it. I feel writing finishes 99% of the job and 1% is action. Run the day not let the day run you!
Jasper Ruijs
1. Buy Bullet Journal 2. After you wake up and have done LikedIn/ Mediation 3. List done what you can do 4. List done what you has the most impact 5. Make sure to prioritise at least one task of your own well being, one for work, and one house chore. Learn your rhythm, here is my rhythm. -> Coding/ Copywriting Work happens in the morning because I am tabula rasa. -> Meetings and Design in the afternoon -> Administration/ SEO in the evening
charles shiro
Take note of the failures and shortcomings of the day.