How do you measure the success and ROI of campaigns on social media?

Burak SERPEN
12 replies
πŸ’Ό There are many benefits that make it easier for the brand to communicate with consumers by focusing on marketing and advertising management, differentiating the product, providing a competitive advantage and legally protecting the product. 🎯 With social media campaigns, brands can reach the desired target audience at the right time & the right place. πŸ’° The return on this advertising investment is much more effective than traditional methods. πŸ“ˆ One of the ultimate advantages of social media advertising is to increase social media engagement. High engagement in your brand’s social media accounts means that your potential to reach new users through social media increases. πŸ€” Besides all these (and more) benefits of social media campaigns, what metric do you check to see your campaign's success and ROI? Share with us in the comments! πŸ™Œ Also, feel free to discover Socialays's social media analyzing features to review your social media campaign posts' success through comments! πŸ“±β€οΈπŸ«Ά Socialays on PH 🧑

Replies

Minna Zhang
the engagements of my latest posts and the followers changing rate ( increase or decrease), the impact on sales may be the final result that i really care about, but i do need to care about the middle steps. These steps and relevant numbers can help me to improve each conversion rate to benefit the final result.
Burak SERPEN
@shuyu_zhang Prepare & collect your assets first, the rest is success! πŸ™Œ πŸ‘ Thank you for your comment, Minna πŸ™πŸΌ
Tommy De Rossi
For notaku.so I track conversions using splitbee.io, I can see how many signups/sales I got from a specific referrer like Reddit or Facebook
Sinay Salomon
the numbers of like are important as well, but the impact on sales is the most accurate measurement of a campaign.
Satish Kumar Veluri
The impact on sales is the most reasonable expectation of any campaign
Murali Gottumukkala
It all boils down to 2 contexts sales & branding.
Burak SERPEN
@murali_aasaan Exactly! πŸ™Œ Marketing your brand and its products/services are the only way to solid success πŸ’°
BRIAN JONES
I agree with The number of positive comments under a post...Personal Pension Providers.
Burak SERPEN
@brian_jones14 Definietly social media comments has a huge impact on sales... Check out Socialays to analyze and review them EASIER THAN EVER!