How do you manage to create a substantial amount of content every month?

Won Jang
4 replies
Hey Product Hunters! As entrepreneurs, we understand the significance of generating contents and effectively distributing them across platforms to drive organic traffic. But here's the burning question: How do you manage to create so many content every month? Creating 3 per week just in Linkedin is pain in the a** for me! I'm having fun, but want to discover a way to optimize my process managing and distributing them. We're eager to learn about your go-to strategies for finding inspiration when crafting your content. please share your secret sauce in the comments! P.S. My colleague created a baby prototype as a side in just 4 days using Retool šŸ˜‚ It's a curation of top trending content with high engagement levels in Linkedin, sorted by profession and keyword. Let me know what you think! šŸ™Œ ā†“ā†“ā†“ https://www.maetel.team/won-jang

Replies

Yasmin Atkinson
Content calendars and batching tasks are game-changers. Plan out the content, then create in bulk. Repurposing content across different channels helps too.
Fabian Maume
For Linkedin I'm mainly using MissingLetr. It allows to repurpose blog post to generate LinkedIn posts, and that considerably lower my workload.
Won Jang
@fabian @fabian_maume This is awesome! Thanks you for sharing. I understand the importance of repurposing, but where do you get knew ideas for your content when your stuck?