How do you manage to create a substantial amount of content every month?

Won Jang
4 replies
Hey Product Hunters! As entrepreneurs, we understand the significance of generating contents and effectively distributing them across platforms to drive organic traffic. But here's the burning question: How do you manage to create so many content every month? Creating 3 per week just in Linkedin is pain in the a** for me! I'm having fun, but want to discover a way to optimize my process managing and distributing them. We're eager to learn about your go-to strategies for finding inspiration when crafting your content. please share your secret sauce in the comments! P.S. My colleague created a baby prototype as a side in just 4 days using Retool šŸ˜‚ It's a curation of top trending content with high engagement levels in Linkedin, sorted by profession and keyword. Let me know what you think! šŸ™Œ ā†“ā†“ā†“ https://www.maetel.team/won-jang

Replies

Fabian Maume
For Linkedin I'm mainly using MissingLetr. It allows to repurpose blog post to generate LinkedIn posts, and that considerably lower my workload.
Won Jang
@fabian @fabian_maume This is awesome! Thanks you for sharing. I understand the importance of repurposing, but where do you get knew ideas for your content when your stuck?
Yasmin Atkinson
Content calendars and batching tasks are game-changers. Plan out the content, then create in bulk. Repurposing content across different channels helps too.