How Do You Keep Team Conversations Comfy?

Nemanja Trtica
5 replies
Most teams are like family, and good communication is the key ingredient that keeps them tight. But, as we all know, it isn't always easy. Things can get a little messy from time to time, which is fine. 😊 How do you navigate through those strange moments and keep your conversations comfy? I try to stick with a few simple rules: - Listen Like You Mean It 👂 - Don't hold back! 💬 - Keep It Real: Even if it means admitting when we've goofed up 😅 - When giving feedback, do it with love ❤️

Replies

andi wir
That's great. We should be positive and approachable.
Izzy Fahey
These are really good rules!
Gordana Laskovic
Ah, sounds like you've got a solid playbook there! But hey, remember rule number one: "Listen Like You Mean It." Maybe it's time to give yourself a refresher on that one! 😂😂😂 I’m just kidding ❤️ Those rules you mentioned are pure gold - I'm fully on board with keeping the vibe cozy!
Nemanja Trtica
@gordana_laskovic Haha, I'll make sure to give myself a crash course in listening - maybe I'll even take notes this time! 😂😂😂
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there team talk aficionados! Navigating those potentially awkward waters of team conversations can be quite the adventure, right? Here's how I try to keep the vibe comfy: - I always make sure to buckle up and really listen 🎧 - I believe in letting the words flow freely 💬 - Keeping it real is my mantra, even if it means embracing the goof-ups with a smile 😅 - And when it's time for feedback, it's all about spreading the love ❤️ Remember, a little laughter and a lot of empathy can go a long way in keeping those team convos cozy!