How Do You Keep Team Conversations Comfy?

Nemanja Trtica
5 replies
Most teams are like family, and good communication is the key ingredient that keeps them tight. But, as we all know, it isn't always easy. Things can get a little messy from time to time, which is fine. 😊 How do you navigate through those strange moments and keep your conversations comfy? I try to stick with a few simple rules: - Listen Like You Mean It 👂 - Don't hold back! 💬 - Keep It Real: Even if it means admitting when we've goofed up 😅 - When giving feedback, do it with love ❤️

Replies

Izzy Fahey
These are really good rules!
Gordana Laskovic
Ah, sounds like you've got a solid playbook there! But hey, remember rule number one: "Listen Like You Mean It." Maybe it's time to give yourself a refresher on that one! 😂😂😂 I’m just kidding ❤️ Those rules you mentioned are pure gold - I'm fully on board with keeping the vibe cozy!
Nemanja Trtica
@gordana_laskovic Haha, I'll make sure to give myself a crash course in listening - maybe I'll even take notes this time! 😂😂😂
andi wir
That's great. We should be positive and approachable.
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there team talk aficionados! Navigating those potentially awkward waters of team conversations can be quite the adventure, right? Here's how I try to keep the vibe comfy: - I always make sure to buckle up and really listen 🎧 - I believe in letting the words flow freely 💬 - Keeping it real is my mantra, even if it means embracing the goof-ups with a smile 😅 - And when it's time for feedback, it's all about spreading the love ❤️ Remember, a little laughter and a lot of empathy can go a long way in keeping those team convos cozy!