How do you increase your PH followers?

Isha Waheed
67 replies
Seeking advice on expanding your followership on the PH, this community discussion delves into strategies and techniques to elevate your presence and engagement on PH (Product Hunt). Whether it's through content optimization, networking, or leveraging promotional tactics, participants share insights and experiences on effectively growing your audience on this platform.

Replies

Nishkarsh Srivastava
Imo fastest way would be to hunt/launch products and try to make sure they are quality launches that get a rank on PH
Dmytro Semyrian
Have you tried using social media channels to promote your PH profile? Share the most interesting moments from your posts, communicate with other PH users, this will help expand your audience and attract new followers. In addition, consider collaborating with other PH users to cross-promote each other's content and increase your visibility in the community. Have these strategies worked for you?
Launching soon!
@dmytrosem Yes, social media promotion has been a game-changer for my PH profile. Engaging with the community and collaborating with other users have really boosted my visibility. How about you? Have you seen similar results?
Nastassia
@dmytrosem what social media do you recommend to use? :)
Launching soon!
@dmytrosem @nastassia_k @njrobb Do share the links to groups, you guys are engaging in, would love to join them!
Jamie L
Engaging consistently with the community by providing insightful comments and launching quality products has been my go-to strategy for increasing followers on PH. Don't underestimate the power of building genuine relationships with fellow hunters; it goes a long way in growing your network!
Launching soon!
@jamin_nanthan True! Building genuine relationships and engaging consistently is key to growing your network and followers on Product Hunt.
Olena Bomko
Be active 😊 Support others. Write useful content.
Launching soon!
@olenabomko Doing it all :), how fruitful it have been for you so far?
Swayam
Try engaging in discussions and commenting on other posts!
Musa Fischer
Collaborating with other ProductHunt users is also a great way to increase followers. By partnering to promote each other's products, you can reach a larger audience.
Larry Hartman
@musa_fischer excellent point. We launch in March and I would greatly appreciate a follow back. Have a great day! 😃
Launching soon!
@musa_fischer @empowered Would love to support your launch. We are also launching in coming week, Let's connect!
Macauley Quinn
Participate in ProductHunt events, competitions, or AMAs. This will increase your visibility within the community and might attract more followers.
Sankar Isanaka
serve some value to others by your content&presence.
Raza Rasool
Join Product Hunt events, such as AMAs (Ask Me Anything) or live chats, to interact with the community and gain exposure to potential followers.
Selina Danny
Ensure your profile is complete and optimized with a clear bio, profile picture, and relevant links. A professional and attractive profile makes it more likely for users to follow you.
Margret Rhyme
Ultimately, focus on providing value to the Product Hunt community. Share products that genuinely interest you, provide helpful feedback, and contribute meaningfully to discussions.
Tyrone Robb
Like all social platforms, it's all about adding value to other users and the community as a whole. I have been a marketing consultant for over a decade and currently working on a SaaS startup so I can comment on a few different things. This also includes not being self-serving, by that I mean don't just contact people because you want something from them. If you join LinkedIn or other social network groups you can add people there also you will get plenty of people requesting you.
Launching soon!
@interseed_ty Thanks for sharing your this valuable piece of advice. Do you have links to any such networking groups do share with me!
Tyrone Robb
@ishawaheed if you search product hunt on LinkedIn you should find them. Some seem more established than other. My cofounder is in a few on LinkedIn and is more active on PH related things that I am. https://www.linkedin.com/in/nj-r...
Denis
Why are followers important?
Launching soon!
@denis_tl @saif_ullah_khalid To my experience at ProductHunt, it builds a connection network, which helps you explore new products as well as get support on your Launch Day.
Daniel Burns
Engage into discussions regularly. Consistency is key in everything you want to achieve.
Loane
what I do everyday : - answering at least 5 questions in the community - add the people I saw many times on the post I commented - engaging with people on LinkedIn - go to support at least on product and follow the people that launched the product - posting messages in the community when I have a good question (if lot of people react to your conversation you will have lot more followers) its important to do it everyday because the more you participate in the community the more you have impact so people have more interest to follow you !
Alvaro Villalba Perez
That shouldn't be your objective... building relationships should
Launching soon!
@alvarovillalb_ Without a doubt our main objective at PH is to build fruitful relationships. I think following each other keeps you more connected on last activities.
Marianna
Supporting new ideas and sharing different point of view is helpful :)
Asim Javed
Great questions Isha! Just followed you. I would love for you to check out our AI bookkeeping tool "circler.io" and share your feedback. Thank you.
Launching soon!
@sam_circler Sure, would surely give it a try. Followed you back, let's stay in touch for our upcoming launch.
Anastasia Liamets
I'd love to know to – what I'm doing so far, is focusing on genuine relationships talking directly to people, engaging in the community etc. Numbers are great, but better real connections.
Launching soon!
@anliamets Love your strategy! Building genuine connections and engaging directly within the community is key. While numbers matter, real relationships are what truly drive impact. Keep up the great work!
Yanni Shawn
I believe actively contributing across Product Hunt is the key. Engaging consistently with the community by providing insightful comments and launching quality products.