How do you grow your Linkedin?

Aida Zu
9 replies
Hey folks, As a marketer I always keen on organic growth. So all of the strategies I push rely on content marketing and community management. Any tips and tricks that showed you the most results?

Replies

Deep Dave
Posting meaningful and insightful content, consistently - grew my LinkedIn from 300 to 4,500 followers.
Alfonso Alvarez
@deep_dave2 (I'm sorry if I ask too much. Please tell me when to stop haha. Thanks for sharing your wisdom).... --- In the case you described, how did you find out what your audience likes? Here's your quote: "Majority of my audience seemed solid on getting into incubators and reading mostly about startups".. How did you find out about this part?
Alfonso Alvarez
@deep_dave2 How do you define "meaningful and insightful content"? in other words: How do you find out what others consider "meaningful"? :)
Aida Zu
@deep_dave2 wow! very nice numbers, in what period of time could you reach it?
Deep Dave
@aalvz depends on your audience. Majority of my audience seemed solid on getting into incubators and reading mostly about startups. I started jotting down my thoughts/daily experiences while I was part of one of the top incubators here in Canada and started sharing with my reflections.
Deep Dave
@aidai_zu Took me about 8 months to get from 700 to 4500. The other 700 I had before and likely took over 2-3 years.
Fabian Maume
Including relevant hashtags in your post can help you with content distribution.
I find Justin https://www.justinwelsh.me/ pretty helpful for creating these kinds of strategies.
Mohamed  Gamal
It's very easy. Check my published product here. LinkedIn personal brand launchpad