Marketers! Share your trends predictions for 2023?

Aida Zu
11 replies
My top predictions for 2023 - Newsletters are new fresh channels - Real people around brands - Micro influencers - Video content - Communities Share your thoughts, is there anything I'm missing?

Replies

Richa Sharma
I think it's short video content. And newsletters were always a channel but they require opt-ins so not sure if they're trending.
Suraj Anjaana
Use of AI and AR in marketing increasing day by day and i think these two are trending in market https://www.seomanualsubmission....
Hello_Joy
My top predictions for 2023 on Twitter and Community - The API policy for Twitter could be revised - In either case, Twitter engagement tools will get through big chances either in good or bad ways - Solopreneurs, indiehackers, and startups will rely more on community marketing - A variety of tools will be provided for managing side projects And lastly!!!! hummin will be a game changer for Twitter users! (I hopeπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘) Please stay tuned for our launching date: 19th on April✨✨✨πŸ₯ΉπŸ’
Aida Zu
@joy_eom Thank for your thoughts! I think Community Marketing is a First number for me, Love to engage to real people. Good luck with the launch, don't forget to hit me up.
KB {πŸͺ}
Short form, newsletters, and communities are definitely taking over! Overall, mediums that create REAL connections between the customers and brand.
Aida Zu
@kbvrse great catch, have any favourite examples of it?
Divya
Podcasts have a huge potential
Mohammed Balarabe
Regular people will become creators
Janice Cook
In 2023, we'll see a rise in the adoption of voice-activated AI for personalized marketing experiences, creating unique customer journeys based on individual needs and behaviors. Also, data privacy regulations will prompt the advent of "Privacy Marketing", focusing on transparency and trust-building in customer data handling.