How do you end a workday?

Ezgi Aydın
7 replies
What is your routine for ending a workday? Do you do anything specific?

Replies

Abhijeet Vaghela
Mostly I completed difficult task in morning and afternoon, In the evening I finish easy tasks and focus on what I have to do next day
Leonid Mikhalev
It depends on the terms of work. I mean when I work pretty hard, im so focused, that after even 3-4 hours my head is still burning and I just need to look at the ceiling without a phone in my hands. But a little walk sounds fun too.
Penny Hartley
I go over everything I have accomplished and check out the tasks for the next day, if possible I already start on at least 2 of them. Then I try to completely disconnect by cooking a meal. No matter how stressed out I am or how little of the day is left, I always make sure I hand cook something from scratch. It's my way to rewind
Priyank Chodisetti
Work never ends, but it's the day that ends. Being aware of that helps me to stop working after a certain point. And of course, having kids help. They provide the hard stop. Depending on the goals (sometimes daily goals or weekly goals or no goals), sometimes there is a push towards wrapping up certain things towards the end of the day. Otherwise, it's a casual chat with founders on our way out.
Roberto Gómez - ScalarOS.com
Check my iphone batery. If I have more than 70%, I have been productive. If less...
Robert K Simpson
Take a few minutes to reflect on the day and think about what you could have done differently to improve your performance.