How do you end a workday?

Ezgi Aydın
7 replies
What is your routine for ending a workday? Do you do anything specific?

Replies

Penny Hartley
I go over everything I have accomplished and check out the tasks for the next day, if possible I already start on at least 2 of them. Then I try to completely disconnect by cooking a meal. No matter how stressed out I am or how little of the day is left, I always make sure I hand cook something from scratch. It's my way to rewind
Leonid Mikhalev
It depends on the terms of work. I mean when I work pretty hard, im so focused, that after even 3-4 hours my head is still burning and I just need to look at the ceiling without a phone in my hands. But a little walk sounds fun too.
Priyank Chodisetti
Work never ends, but it's the day that ends. Being aware of that helps me to stop working after a certain point. And of course, having kids help. They provide the hard stop. Depending on the goals (sometimes daily goals or weekly goals or no goals), sometimes there is a push towards wrapping up certain things towards the end of the day. Otherwise, it's a casual chat with founders on our way out.
Roberto Gómez - ScalarOS.com
Check my iphone batery. If I have more than 70%, I have been productive. If less...
Robert K Simpson
Take a few minutes to reflect on the day and think about what you could have done differently to improve your performance.
Abhijeet Vaghela
Mostly I completed difficult task in morning and afternoon, In the evening I finish easy tasks and focus on what I have to do next day