How do you do influencer marketing ?

Anil Matcha
36 replies

Replies

Marry Willson
How do you do influencer marketing? Working together with influential people to promote your brand or products is known as influencer marketing. Establish genuine alliances, set goals, identify relevant influencers, and monitor progress. To succeed, one must provide engaging content that connects with their audience.
Adith Mathialagan
We just started exploring micro influencer marketing, the conversions are phenomenal.
Drew "Sales Playbook Builder" Williams
@adith_168 interesting... when you say micro, is it social influencers with under 25K followers or something?
Adith Mathialagan
@drewsalesplaybookbuilder yes and also people who are active in public forums but never identify themselves as an influencer.
Emeka Onu
@adith_168 What are they promoting for you?
Divine Rivers
@adith_168 What is the pricing range per post for micro-influencers? We are starting our campaign for the launch of our marketplace for sign-ups come July 17th
Lucas Mitchell
We dont! Do you suggest us to invest in influencer marketing?
Anna Mizina
i'm working on a tool that allows me to scale micro-influencer campaigns on Twitch, track them and pay-per-result. so I use our own tool for another promo I need to do. the thing for micro-influencers is that you need to have a lot of them to have a significant impact on total results. and it requires automation to have 100 such influencers instead of 5 or 10 that you can manage manually. btw we're launching this tool on PH tomorrow
Steve Howard
Marketing using influencers? Not difficult, but requires planning. Not necessarily the influencer with the most followers should be your choice for your niche. Engagement is key, not just raw data. Try out micro-influencers; they frequently have loyal followings. Keep it genuine; viewers may easily detect a sales pitch.
Apollon Latsoudis
@steve_h_44 I completely agree with you on this. Micro influencers tend to have royal followers which are more likely to heed the influencers call.
Mahnoor Ahmed
Influencer marketing is not a one-size-fits-all approach. I always tailor my strategies based on specific brand, target audience, and campaign goals.
Charlotte Chiang
In my previous industry (e-commerce fashion), influencer marketing was quite established - writing influencers in our target quickly generated responses with output, rates, and conditions. Very easy to decide a budget and measure results. In my current industry, it's a bit different - we need more user-generated, educational content. A lot of the 'big name' influencers with a ton of sponsorships don't have as loyal a following as some of the smaller ones. Amongst these smaller influencers, the standards are less developed, so I'm learning as we go.
Divine Rivers
@charmandro What is the pricing range per post for micro-influencers? We are starting our first campaign for the launch of our marketplace for sign-ups come July 17th
Charlotte Chiang
@divine_rivers1 Depends on the platform but for Instagram we were working with $150-$250 for 3 posts + gifted merch (this was in Italy, ~2020).
Divine Rivers
@charmandro Very helpful. We've proposed $25-$150 per Youtube video depending on the partnership type. Sounds like we are in the same range.
Divine Rivers
Yes, we are actively engaging in our first influencer marketing campaign. Excited indeed. Hoping they can provide the push we need.
Oleg Eltsov
From marketing/PR agency.
Bala Panneerselvam
We haven't tried that yet, let us know if you have some tips.
Dmitriy Pegov
Research + influencer data analysis + compare with our data = decision.
Sergey Firkin
I saw a couple of launches from my friends, and there is no particular desire to try. Too many bots.
AS freelancing
Find influencers and learn about their compensation arrangements. Create a budget and a management plan. Choose the campaign's objectives and messaging. Determine influencer outreach: How to get in touch with influencers. Review and improve your plan. https://yumzlab.com/collections/...
saterfield tinkle
There are several steps involved in executing a successful influencer marketing campaign: 1. Set clear goals: Identify what you aim to achieve through influencer marketing, such as increasing brand awareness, driving website traffic, or boosting sales. 2. Find the right influencers: Look for streaming influencers who align with your brand values, have an engaged audience, and can deliver the desired results for your campaign. 3. Build relationships: Develop genuine relationships with influencers by engaging with their content, sharing their posts, and reaching out to them with personalized messages.
Kunal Mehta
At ProApp, we leverage influencer marketing by collaborating with renowned design influencers and experts. They promote our platform through sponsored content, tutorials, and challenges, reaching their audience and driving awareness about our bite-size design courses, workshops, and challenges.
AS freelancing
According to 60% of marketers, influencer material outperformed branded content on social media for their companies. Influencer marketing can broaden reach, foster social interaction, and boost earned media value in addition to fostering deeper relationships.https://www.ahsaasprogram.pk/
M RAUF
What is the pricing range per post for micro-influencers? We are starting our campaign for the launch of our marketplace https://propakistani2.com/
Yolanda M. May
Influencer marketing is a strategy used to promote products, services, or brands by partnering with individuals who have a strong and engaged following on social media or other platforms. Here's a general overview of how you can implement influencer marketing: Identify Your Goals: Determine what you aim to achieve with influencer marketing. It could be increasing brand awareness, driving sales, generating leads, or something else. Understand Your Target Audience: Know your target audience's demographics, interests, and online behavior. This information will help you find the right influencers who can connect with your audience. Find the Right Influencers: Look for influencers whose values and content align with your brand. Consider factors like follower count, engagement rate, and authenticity when selecting influencers. Establish Relationships: Reach out to potential influencers and build relationships with them. Be clear about your expectations and what you're offering in return, whether it's payment, products, or other incentives. Create Campaigns: Collaborate with influencers to create content that resonates with your target audience. This content can include social media posts, blog articles, videos, or live streams. Track and Analyze Results: Use analytics tools to monitor the performance of your influencer marketing campaigns. Evaluate metrics such as engagement, reach, clicks, and conversions. Regarding the "8171 Ehsaas" program, if you have specific questions or need information related to this program, please provide more details, and I'll do my best to assist you with that topic as well.
Valentin Echavarria
This is a simple step-by-step explanation of how to apply Influencer Marketing in your company: Identify Micro-Influencers specific to your niche 2. Make sure that these content creators are not collaborating with other brands. 3. Do a research on each of these influencers, and always visualize the worst scenario within their profile in terms of numbers (views). 4. Contact each of these influencers by email (be professional). 5. You must be clear about the LTV and CAC ratio of your company + the numbers generated by each influencer (always analyze the worst scenario) to reach an agreement that is profitable for both you and him, WIN-WIN. 6. Offer packs of X amount of videos per month and not just one video for 10 USD. Try to establish a long term relationship, this generates more conversion with these content creators. Extra tip: Be in charge of creating the scripts you will send to these influencers. No one knows your brand better than you. That's it, plain and simple. I have much more information and more extensive documents about this distribution channel, if you want we can talk about it. Feel free to contact me anytime!