How do you define success in your life?

Aarushi
16 replies

Replies

David F
Doing what you truly want to be doing.
Aarushi
Launching soon!
@thedfigroup That's an interesting take on the subject. Are you doing that though?
David F
@mahajan yeah; every (weekday) morning I get to battle Wall Street wits as I fight (trade) to make $$$$ in the market every day. Helping startups succeed is nice too-:).
Success = Happiness for me
Aarushi
Launching soon!
@parilti_erkan How do you measure it though?
@mahajan It is difficult to measure it but I understand if I find the motivation to do it with the all power of my heart then it is succeed for me!
Roland Marlow
Launching soon!
Fuck you money. In the bank or investment, whatever. But an amount that you know you're set for life with no new income. That is the base line success for me. Then there are different levels from there. I never got the whole happiness things as a goal, for the most part, I'm always happy so not much to strive for there. Family? Family is great too so again, no drive there. Ultimately, for me, success is defined as having something big or hard you have to really work for to achieve. When you do that, you're successful.
Ryan Kara
If my family and I are happy, I consider my life as being successful
Aarushi
Launching soon!
@ryan_kara How do you measure that happiness inyour life?
Flora Diep
Success to me means completing a task and when looking back, thinking I couldn't have done it better
Anh Ngo (Austin)
By value that I create!
Ramona J. Hicks
Attaining peace of mind.