How do you currently share and organize files/information with your team?

Sandra Djajic
12 replies
Collaboration and teamwork are essential in many industries. Would you be interested in trying out new tool that would make this process easier and more efficient?

Replies

Kapil Gadhire
Right now using GDrive.
Mehdi Rifai
We tried Notion, Confluence and Drive and ended up sticking to Drive. It's the most comprehensive, user-friendly, easy to organize tool I've tried so far.
@mehdi_rifai What do you think about trying new tool for organizing and sharing digital information? We have created a search engine and since we are in public beta in the moment, we would appreciate feedback :)
@mehdi_rifai @dogukan_tezcan Amazing, thank you! Please give us your honest feedback. We would really appreciate it :) This is the link- https://klu.so/ At first you have to link all your apps with Klu (for example google drive, gmail, notion, figma etc.) You can then search for a topic, term by using keywords through the search bar on Klu and it will automatically go through all of the apps you’ve linked it with and show you every file, pdf, photo etc. which the term is in relation with. You can create folders with files that you find or pin them to the side so you dont lose the again.
Mehdi Rifai
@sandradjajic I tried Klu where can I send you my feedback? :)
Doğukan Tezcan
Jira, Notion, Drive and TransferChain :)