How do you collaborate with your team members?

savio lavino
13 replies

Replies

Pavel Kukhnavets
Collaborating with team members becomes easier when using a modern project management tool. It involves selecting an appropriate tool, setting up a workspace, inviting team members, assigning and tracking tasks, and utilizing communication features for discussions and updates. Proper team collaboration software ensures security and privacy while fostering continuous improvement through feedback and training.
Igor Lysenko
We hold a meeting every day and sometimes chat together.
Nico Spijker
Asynchronous by default. We have about 3-4 meetings a week, coffee chats for socializing but mostly deep work.
Not enough meeting to too many meetings and now balancing on having only the appropriate people in those meetings. Setting clear agendas and keeping time. Slack for short communication, zoom for meetings and 2 office days
Tanya Jain
I find Slack to be extremely helpful in collaborating with my team; it makes keeping work communications separate so much easier.
Mohamed Hassan
Discord for chats, Trello for task management. We rarely have meetings. That is for a content agency. I believe it is different for software dev teams.
Gabriele Mazzola 🧭
For the launch of today we did this: - one person was in charge of posting on different social networks at different times - one person was available to answer comments and reviews on PH - one person was available to engage with the community (DMs, discussions, ...) - one person was available to the website chat in case users needed help
Henry Habib
We mainly roll with Notion, and sometimes we hop on quick Zoom chats 
Radomir Djokovic
Mix of clear communication, regular meetings, and the use of collaborative tools - like Miro. Regular communication, whether through Slack or similar tools, keeps everyone on the same page. Weekly or daily stand-up meetings can be great for tracking progress and addressing immediate concerns. For project management apps like Asana and Notion
Ed Mitchen
Be supportive and helpful, and look for ways to contribute to the team.
Fannie Holt
Be organized and efficient, and meet deadlines.
German Arrowoods
Be proactive and take initiative.