How do you build a brand for your product ?

Anil Matcha
5 replies

Replies

pixie2
Absolutely, building a brand for your product is a multifaceted journey, and it often starts with visual identity. I came across an insightful article https://www.newswire.com/news/mo... , which delves into the pivotal role of mockups in this process. Mockups offer a powerful way to visualize how your product will be perceived by consumers, which is essential in creating a compelling brand. This article discusses how mockups not only enhance the aesthetics of your packaging but also contribute to strategic decision-making. It's fascinating to see how they can save time and resources by allowing designers to experiment with different concepts before production.
Sophia Solanki
Harder to do early stage. Exposure on multiple channels. Have your customers talk about you. Leveraging social helps. If you are a big company the marketing $ can buy a lot of eyeballs - this can be a long list.
Elena Tsemirava
To begin with, I plan to hire a designer to develop a logo, colour scheme, etc.
Kan Hai
What is the original intention of creating your product, what value does your product bring to customers? In the early stage, you may not need to pay too much attention to the brand, but as the number of customers increases, you need to provide them with some emotional values beyond the product itself. So it still returns to your original intention, your values.
George Burmistrov
Identity+marketing. In this order, I believe. You can't promote something without a face.