How do you acquire, qualify, and onboard leads and personalize your approach based on their data?

Zeynep Serra Avan
3 replies
Hello Hunters πŸ‘‹ As per my experience in revenue growth, especially in SaaS startups, I'm always looking to learn from others who have been successful in their ventures. I'm particularly interested in understanding how you (founders, sales, revenue, and growth teams) manage the entire process of acquiring, qualifying, and onboarding leads, as well as how you tailor your approach based on the activities of these leads. Specifically, I'd love to hear about: - Your strategies for lead acquisition and what has worked best for your startup. - How you qualify your leads to ensure they're a good fit for your product/service. - The onboarding process you've designed and how you've tailored it to your leads' needs. - How you treat leads based on their activities, engagement, and responsiveness. Any advice or insights from B2B or B2C founders, solo founders, growth, revenue, and sales teams would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

Travis Street
For my product Serpjoy, I use Getgist.com to personalize my approach based on lead data. It helps me categorize leads into active versus slipping away categories, and put them into an email marketing drip funnel that is tailored to their specific platform usage. For lead acquisition, I've found social media advertising to be effective. I've designed an onboarding process that guides users through setup and highlights the value of my product and I treat leads based on their activities and engagement to maximize conversions. Hope this helps!
Zeynep Serra Avan
@travismakes Thanks a ton for sharing your experience with Serpjoy! I cannot agree more about categorizing and personalizing the approach based on lead data. The idea of segmenting leads into active and slipping away categories sounds quite effective for tailoring email marketing funnels. Again, makes so much sense to create different paths for different user activities on onboarding processes and even throughout the whole customer journey (I always create a customer journey map with different scenarios.) Do you also have a more dedicated solution, along with Getgist.com, for a clear vision of your hot leads, best customer-product fits, or some kind of scoring system based on lead data? With my experience at AnnounceKit, I felt the absence of scoring for leads and also slipping-aways in my veins...
AndrΓ© J
Launching soon!
You have about 2-3 months left before cold DM en mass as a growth hack is over. All social platform will limit cold DMs due to grwothhackers using AI for cold DMs and comment engagement in SoMe. there is still time tho 😏