How did Product Hunt impact your product after the launch?

Rustem Ramadan
7 replies

Replies

Shubhangi
I have seen projects getting a lot of traffic if they rank in the top spot,even product feedback wise its good. After launches, team's reach out to people who upvoted and offer discounts to convert people, not sure how good the conversion is but a good strategy
Felix
Great question Rustem! For me personally it greatly improved the traffic of my products after the launch! Could you already measure some effects?🤔
Eden
@felix_digistash Did you get more conversions as well?
Luka Dimitrijević
When we launched the first version of Webthat (Which was awful compared to now) and without any marketing or preparing it helped our traffic grow by around 200 users in the first 24 hours.
Also interested to know 😀
Neri Raanani
We experienced massive website traffic growth after our recent launch, especially since we ranked as the #1 product of the day, which made a huge impact. The conversions met our expectations, but we learned that we could have done better with post-launch activities to engage all the traffic we received. Since we were preoccupied with nailing the launch day, we realized the importance of dedicating more resources and effort to keep our "new" audience engaged and interested after the launch.
Jocelyn To
1. Huge growth in traffic 2. Get early adopters 3. Get noticed by influencers and be covered by some of them, that's a huge surprise