How'd you find Product Hunt and what's kept you coming back?

Alex von Reiche
17 replies
I found it from a YouTube video and I've been so impressed by the quality of this community. I love the products hunted on here!

Replies

Eden
A friend told me about it when she was doing a launch, I've stayed because of the really valuable feedback I get from the community
Igor Lysenko
I was advised that I should launch my product here.
@ixord same as me, was told this is one of the best launch platforms. We also have a PH LinkedIn group for virtual meetups. Next one is in December. Link is in BIO
I found out through a course with Design Joy. No regrets; great creations and a great community.
we have made 2 successful launches, apart from that I like exploring new products, supporting the community and learning from people here:)
Dario
Came for the launch, stayed for the community
@dariob_me same boat, soon to launch, but will stay to support others and continue to participate with the community
Shajedul Karim
found product hunt through some tech circles online and what's kept me coming back is the vibe. it's not just the cool products, but the community's enthusiasm and insights. there's always something new and exciting, and the discussions here are super helpful. how about you all? what brought you here and what makes you stick around?
Mertcan Esmergül
I don't remember where I heard about PH cuz I've been a member since 2014! :)
My boss shared the email newsletter several years ago. Only recently participating in this community of amazing people has kept me coming back
Sergei Rednev
Someone recommended PH at an IT event in 2017, but I only returned at the beginning of the year and only recently started using it actively. We are going to launch the product!