How can we improve our website? Seeking ideas for better UX, functionality & designs

Asim Javed
10 replies
We're rolling out our Product this month, a Bookkeeping AI designed to streamline accounting, cut down on bookkeeping time, and provide affordable receipt management. Seeking input on how to develop our website. Any ideas, samples, or suggestions are welcome. Our Website: https://www.circler.io/

Replies

Corinn Pope
I like the site. I don't know much about bookkeeping except that I know I should be doing it. Would this work for someone who does business primarily online? Or is it more for in person type businesses with paper receipts and invoices?
Asim Javed
@nniroc Thank you, today we have launched Circler.io Your support through upvotes would be greatly appreciated to help us ascend the ranks and become a top product. https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Simona O'Neill
Just signed up to the waitlist. I run a small bookkeeping practice so I'm super excited to see how circler works :-)
Asim Javed
@simona_o_neill3 Thank you, today we have launched Circler.io Your support through upvotes would be greatly appreciated to help us ascend the ranks and become a top product. https://www.producthunt.com/post...
NJ Robb
Hi, have you checked out webflow? I would look there first for design inspiration. If you see a template you like, look at the structure and UI. Firstly, i would say, use the video once. The eye tends to get familiar quickly with things seen already so people may be inclined to skim and not take in all the info you have. Secondly, The pictures are too small. Do not try to show everything. If there is a specific feature you are talking about, hone in on that element using the picture. The user does not know what or where they are looking or what you are trying to draw focus to, especially if they did not read the info. Thirdly, if you are going to use full pictures of your dashboard/app, i would recommend glamming it up in a mockup. This helps the user to visualise what the app would look like on a device. Fourth, Make a style guide - you already have four colours from your logo. If it is monochromatic you like then i would suggest using one colour from your logo for call to action buttons and icons etc - a teeny splash of colour never hurt. If you are going monochromatic like apple then the visuals should POP! Fifth, do you have any other pages? Like an about us? for people to know why you did this? Your story (no pun intended). It helps with SEO, apparently. there are few new updates for google search (domain credibility - google this and how to improve it). Any pricing? There are more things you could do but these are glaringly obvious to me to fix before anything else. Hope this helps for now. A lot to digest but it should improve it.
Oxana
Hi Asim, I'd highly reccomend to make the website optimized for mobile. As it not mobile responsive, it totally breaks the UX on the phones. Mobile searches are booming! In 2023, more than half of website traffic (54%) came from mobile phones. And the second point - I suggest to use images with higher resolution, so it looks more professional
Maximo Hartliness
Streamline navigation for intuitive user experience. Optimize loading times for faster accessibility. Implement responsive design for mobile compatibility. Enhance visual appeal with modern, clean aesthetics.
Sadath N
Looks good to me the current version as per content structuring as much as you've added. In terms of aesthetic point, you can work on adding depth to it. Also, focus on adding authority trust factor to add. Using Bento grids for your feature structure would give you a more appealing and visually good structure. - Rework the storytelling, the current one is very subtle from the storytelling. - Using eye-catching elements can stick with your users and improve the time they spend on your landing page. These are only a few things you can work out if that works for you. Validate all the points, also if you need any clarification feel free to contact : +91 8943780887
emma walker
To enhance our website's user experience, functionality, and design, we should prioritize integrating modern supplier web design principles. By incorporating user-friendly navigation, responsive layouts, and streamlined processes akin to those outlined in https://www.digiteum.com/how-to-build-vendor-portal// , we can ensure a seamless and efficient experience for both users and suppliers.
Chandan Rajbongshi
I think you can change the tutorial video that's in the hero section , also add CTA in important sections and try to add some social proofs like testimonials