How can AI help you to grow your brand awareness? Any ideas?

Maria Polesh
36 replies

Replies

Kristi Tanellari
be very specific and as elaborate as possible on your prompts and it will surprise you how accurate and helpful it can be
PRIYANKA MANDAL
AI tools can analyze social media data to identify trends, sentiment, and influencers relevant to your brand, helping you refine your social media strategy and increase brand awareness.
Carlos Aponte
@priyankamandal can you share some tools already doing this reliably? I have looked around but so far nothing provides good quality.
PRIYANKA MANDAL
@0xcaponte Hey Carol, building a meta compliant whatsapp marketing/outreaching tool, and also launching very soon on PH. lets connect and kp in touch, , i believe it will be a great use for your business use case
Alvaro Villalba Perez
I don't believe AI is any good for brand awareness. I think it involves being authentic
Swayam
Now THAT is something i desperately need, let me know if you find anything good
Carlos Aponte
@swayammi7 From the comments here and my own experience I think some great uses are: content ideation, rephrasing or grammar improvements, and image/video generation to go along with what you write. You give the idea, the soul and AI helps refine it.
André J
Launching soon!
Write a blog. Use AI to help rephrase content. But try to make your core message original. Copy pasta spam will get lower scores in search engines.
Frank Sondors
On LinkedIn, SEO and a bunch of other places
Abdul Samad
I'd suggest getting the ideas for your content from AI.
Shahroz Ali
Ai helps alote to grow and make a professional look to your brand, if you have a small business on local level or a brand like https://www.treehouselife.com/ even internationally dealer would be polished through AI .it helps you to grow your business by providing valid informations.
Sahukari Bhargavi
Al will do promotion on that brand so that people can aware on it. As Al is the most powerful tool that is known to all generations!!!!!!
Kailash
AI can help in boost brand awareness by personalizing customer experiences, like suggesting products they might like or sending tailored emails.
Pablo Roig
I try chatGPT for some content creation, and it doesn´t work for me. But what I found out that really works are blogs, not as brilliant as i would, because i have to review and optimize a lot either
Murat âš¡
• Make AI assess your passions, skills, expertise, and orienting principles • Generate ideal follower profile, what they need, what they want, challenges • Generate monthly content ideas specific to one follower persona: For example: Product Hunt for Beginners, Product Launch for Beginners, etc • Create your ONLY statement, your unique view and approach to the subject. • Generate monthly content calendar • Use AI to expand and summarize your ideas • Create visuals to communicate your message It's really from A-Z at any step, you can use AI. It'a true co-pilot.
Maria Polesh
Thanks everyone!
ISTIAK AHMAD
Maria, by generating new content ideas by ai 😅
Aarushi
Launching soon!
Through chatbots and virtual assistants I can say
William Moore
People are investing their savings, making transactions, and even buying everyday goods with crypto. With such a significant portion of wealth stored in these digital assets, losing them can be a real nightmare. Though they may appear simple, cryptocurrency transactions are not without hazards and difficulties.
James Will
AI can enhance brand awareness through targeted advertising, personalized content recommendations, social media analytics, chatbots for customer engagement, and sentiment analysis to understand audience perceptions.
Jahanzaib Ara
AI can help grow brand awareness by analyzing vast amounts of data to identify target audiences, personalize marketing messages, automate customer interactions through chatbots, optimize advertising campaigns, and predict consumer behavior to tailor strategies accordingly.
Apurva Desai
To ideate strategy as fast as you can