How are you using Generative AI to get shit done?

tair kowalsky
14 replies
We’ve all had our fair share of fun with generative AI over the last few months, but I’d love to hear your favorite ways to use it to get shit done, cut through work overload, and make life and work less tedious ;) Any favorite tools, prompts, or use cases? I pretty much live on ChatGPT now, but I would love to hear yours!

Replies

Itzik Ben Bassat
theGist.ai combines my gmail and slack into slack and gives me powerful AI tools to reach inbox zero
tair kowalsky
@itzik_ben_bassat1 cool! Any other tools you regularly use?
Orit Levy
Using ChatGPT whenever I'm stuck and need an idea - for an email, a blog post or refine a line on my CV...Hey, I just used it an hour ago to write a (funny) birthday greeting to a friend :)
Hashir Ahmed
Chatgpt has becomer water in my career. using it throughout the day to stay hydrated.
tair kowalsky
@hashir_ahmed1 do you also use AI for images?
Rupal Sharma
@tairkow Yes, we do. We have created an AI tool that generates backgrounds for product images. Would recommend you try it out as we're launching today and share your feedback. https://www.producthunt.com/post...
James Tedy
i use ChatGPT for content creation for inspiration.
Tzufit Herling
I'm using ChatGpt mostly for researching and CopyAI to sharpen my writing or recieve ideas
Elly
Get help writing every sentence.
Sven Radavics
ChatGPT almost every day. What really excites me though, are tools like https://visla.us - this is how I think AI is going to mature in time. A much more sophisticated tool. PS - coincidentally they just did their PH launch yesterday.
Gabe Moronta
Generative AI is extremely important in the way people, marketers, and agencies be more efficient. Most marketers need to constantly generate fresh content, which is not only difficult but sometimes proves impossible if your company is not set up in that manner. It's not ideal in every scenario, it's not a one-size fits all scenario. Sometimes it doesn't work for you, but sometimes though you do need to use it to kickstart the creative juices, which is what I and some of the people that I know do. As for what I'm using? (Shameless plug time) I use our own platform, Visla , instead of asking ChatGPT to create a script for me, then go input it into another platform to hope to generate videos/images. I can just use our AI-Video Generator, we can generate a script and video all in one shot with just one prompt. Check it out here: www.visla.us/ai-video-generator Also to coincide with our launch yesterday, we are offering 40% off a yearly subscription with code PH40. So while I'm sorry to turn this into a shameless plug, I really do believe we can help you overall if you're interested in GenerativeAI.