How are you building a community with your early adopters?

Mehran Najafi
6 replies
I know discord and slack take the lead here as the places to do it in but how do you go about it? What are some best practices in building up a critical mass of interactions to make sure you are giving constant value to your tribe?

Replies

Vali Lupoaie
Hey there! I've been asking myself the same question, since I'm preparing the launch of our app at the end of the month. So I've used LinkedIn to find more than 80 content creators who could take part to our community. And in exchange of promoting our app, we give them commissions from the engagement coming from them. If you need help do the same, DM me on LinkedIn, definitely can help with that.
Rich Watson
we use discord because our audience target uses it as well, so it's easier for newcomers to come in and get started. we also offer premium channels for our subscribers. at least for our app, it's good to create a community for like minded people
Mehran Najafi
@richw super super neat! how did you guys kick it off? any tips you can share?
Rich Watson
@mehran_najafi Just started sharing invite link with others in similar servers, server listing sites like disboard and top.gg help a bunch too. and automating contnet from discord to twitter/stocktwits grabs some users from there as well