How AI-driven content and products will change marketing?

Alena Meshcheriakova
29 replies
Seems to me, that with tools that can create in seconds and minutes what earlier people did in hours or days, the standards will go higher. What do you think? Check us live today! https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Marc Seitz
I feel like it will change all SEO game completely. Overall, you will need to be more creative in designing content.
Alena Meshcheriakova
@iuliia_shnai1 Yes, indeed, seems that the creativity would be seen elsewhere not only in creating content, but also how it will be packaged, distributed, etc.
Henry Miller
AI has the potential to improve the efficiency of marketing content creation for marketers, whether it be in the form of images or text or videos. This can save time and resources for companies, and allow them to create more targeted and effective marketing campaigns.
Henry Miller
AI can also assist with optimizing SEO tactics to attract more users with less expenditure.
Alexey Sytnikov
It will definitely allow to do more with the same amount of resources which means that there will be more experiments and that successful marketing campaigns will be more probable.
Sebastian Acevedo
@alexey_sytnikov how about a new paradigm where everything you build is pre-tested by an AI instead of having to go through lengthy and cost-intensive experiments?
Alexey Sytnikov
@sebasmemorable if the results of these pre-tests can be more or less reliable, why not? for this we need much data to train the models, and accurate models as well.
Sebastian Acevedo
@alexey_sytnikov Thank you!! Happy to give you access and get your feedback. We're launching here in January as well
Jao Andreu
Given the current trend, it wouldn't be surprising to see companies "hiring" AI marketing managers in the near future
Alena Meshcheriakova
@jao_andreu Sounds like something probable, haven't thought of that. But likely there will be people like this.
Odun Odubanjo
Marketing is really about content. Beyond automating content creation, AI offers creativity and the opportunity to experiment with more ideas faster. Game changer!
Sebastian Acevedo
@odt___ @william_naadubon I love Insight7! Very complementary to Memorable.io. we help optimize ads before people invest their media dollars on them, using deep learning
Saurabh Wadhawan
This is an interesting one. It will take a while for everyone to adopt to the AI platforms, once most of them are, the technological competitive advantage would fade away and will come back on who has the better (and more creative) human talent
Alena Meshcheriakova
@saurabhwadhawan I also somehow believe that it will get back to the talent: how they can manage those AI platforms, what they will do with automatically-created content, etc.
Sebastian Acevedo
@saurabhwadhawan @alena_meshcheriakova our AI helps people optimize for distinctiveness, so it automatically forces the community to stay original
Hemant Warier
AI-driven content and products have the potential to completely transform the way we approach marketing. As a marketer, I have already seen firsthand the impact that AI-powered tools can have on my work. For starters, AI allows for much more precise targeting and personalization of marketing campaigns. With the ability to analyze vast amounts of data and understand customer behavior, AI can help marketers create more targeted and relevant content that speaks directly to their audience. This can lead to higher conversion rates and more successful campaigns overall. In addition, AI can help marketers save time and resources by automating certain tasks and processes. For example, AI-powered chatbots can handle customer inquiries and support requests, freeing up time for marketers to focus on more strategic tasks. Overall, I believe that AI-driven content and products will revolutionize the way we approach marketing, allowing us to better understand and serve our customers while also streamlining our own work. It's an exciting time to be a marketer, and I can't wait to see how AI will continue to shape our industry in the coming years.
Sebastian Acevedo
I think that it will eliminate many unnecessary discussions regarding content. Take what we are doing at Memorable. https://www.memorable.io/ We can predict super accurately what works better in ads (what generates more Ad Recall, predicts engagement, etc). That alone takes away many subjective discussions back and forth between marketers and agencies. It's no longer a matter of subjective approaches, now we have data :)
Alexey Sytnikov
@sebasmemorable just love data approaches! Do you disclose your data resources?
Sebastian Acevedo
@alexey_sytnikov interesting question! we usually show all the methods to our enterprise clients and I see how our new self-serve version will need something openly available. to give you a brief answer here: we combine data from cognitive experiments we run online, with results of ads in platforms like Meta, TikTok and others. that helps us train ML models to pretest and then we do some interpretability exercises to generate recommendations
Don Mallik
Thats our vision!!! empower content creators with the generative AI, simplicity and interactive content. We just launched a voice interactive video technology called iStory you can try it for free at www.istorylive.com This space is going to explode!
Anoir Houmou
Everything is already changing thanks to AI, I think the next big thing will be AI-created content through video and photos.