Hey Marketers! I need your feedback!

Kira
8 replies
I recently made a promo video, and I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback on it. This is my first time creating a promo video, and I would like to know how I can improve it. Thank you so much in advance!

Replies

Katrina Vivianne Joy Manuel
Hey there! I just watched your promo video, and I have to say, it's really cool. Congrats on your first attempt! Your app looks amazing, and the video really does a great job of showcasing its features. As for feedback, I noticed that the lighting on the green screen background doesn't quite match the lighting on your skin, so maybe adjusting that would help it look even more polished. Also, the audio could be a bit crisper, so perhaps working on that in your next video would make it even better. But overall, you should be proud of what you've accomplished. Keep up the great work! 😃
Kira
@katrinavivianne Ahh should choose a warmer tone background! Thank you for your encouragement and feel free to try our mobile app - its free!
Shubham Pratap Singh
I am not a marketer so i can't provide you feedback, but i really liked your promo video. It's really awesome 👍 :)
Nigee
Hey Kira, my advice is make 100 videos, then watch your first, you will see how much you improve. Overall it's a good video, no one cares about studio quality. Also, jump on youtube and take a look at what other people are doing, find someone you like an literally mimic their style.
Kira
@heynigee That is true! I'll make sure post again when i have my 100 video! Thank you for taking the time to watch the video!
Elly
I'm not a marketer, but I'll tell you what, I think it would be great if you could keep the product name in the video, and you could show the steps that you use, and you could show where you're at in each step, so you can see how simple it is to use it, and it would help me feel like it's simpler and easier, and it would help me remember the product name. Also, I think it would be good to create a video with examples of topics that people in your audience are interested in, so if you're going to put it on ProductHunt, it could be ChatGPT. I think a relatable example would help convey the usefulness of the product better.
Kira
@elly_cho Thank you for taking the time to watch the video! Love your suggestion - including the step by step tutorial can be easier to follow and having a retable example will be more eye-catching. Thank you