Hey, founder! What unobvious way to attract leads do you know?

Roman Gordy
9 replies
I will start. Kids playground! 😅 I found many of future prospects there simply by walking wth my kid and having a chat with other parents.

Replies

Jake Harrison
You can post some videos on the YouTube to get SEO traffic!
Maria Loleyt
I like the idea. Parents chats could be a good addition to it. And what do you think about light projections at night in the target places in the city (especially for visual products)? Could that be a good direction?
Roman Gordy
@maria_loleyt It is excellent unless your target audience doesn't feel like being followed around by someone. :) I suppose words written by chemtrails work pretty much the same way, lol
Daniel Zaitzow
Good that you clarified you were there talking to parents with your own kid hahah! I am hoping Product Hunt will be an unsung hero for me but I guess some people look at this platform for that whereas I just see it as a medium for promotion vs sales/lead gen.
David Deisadze
@dzaitzow +1 i am hoping product hunt will help here as well! It looks like we have to generate a bit of traction before the algo starts featuring.
Daniel Zaitzow
@david_deisadze 100% we're still a few months out from a launch here and I have been digging in quite a bit to increase traction / visibility / community. Not sure what the outcome will look like but keeping my head down.
David Deisadze
@dzaitzow happy to provide feedback! I'm a engineer/product manager as well, happy to help, just lmk :)
clinton
Using cold email works pretty well if you know your way around it