Here's my Build in Public Challenge for 2024 - Get my habit tracker app to 1 Million downloads.

Hey Indie Hackers, I'm embarking on what some might call an "impossible goal" - scaling my app, "21 Days Challenge App", to 1 million downloads in just one year. And I'm doing it all in public! Hereโ€™s the scoop: The Project: 21 Days Challenge App, a habit tracker designed to help you build new habits in 21 days. Launched: In 2018, grown organically without any focused updates or growth strategies. Current Stats: 100K installs 2K monthly active users 200 daily active users on Android and iOS. Plus, a website with minimal traffic and domain authority. 2024 Roadmap: ๐Ÿ”„ Revamping both iOS and Android apps. ๐Ÿ’ป Launching a web version for seamless multi-device sync. ๐ŸŽจ Enhancing UI/UX with engaging animations and streak features. ๐Ÿ“ˆ Aiming to boost website traffic to 10K visitors/month (currently 8th on Google for "21 Days Challenge App"). Why Build in Public? ๐ŸŒŸ To inspire and educate fellow indie hackers and dreamers. ๐Ÿ“š Sharing every step: from product development to marketing strategies. ๐Ÿ“ˆ Offering a transparent view of my progress with a public roadmap, documentation, and regular reports. Join the Journey: Starting Jan 1st, 2024, Iโ€™ll share the highs and lows, the strategies, and the progress. An exclusive behind-the-scenes look at scaling an app from thousands to a million. I invite you all to follow this journey, share your insights, and maybe pick up some strategies along the way. Let's make 2024 a year of unprecedented growth!

Replies

Moon
That's an impressive goal! I'm excited to follow your journey and see how you scale your app to 1 million downloads. Best of luck and looking forward to your updates!
Impressive! Even 100K installs is a fantastic accomplishment. Letโ€™s celebrate that also
Kira Ortega
Fantastic challenge! Focus on user value, engage your community, leverage social media, and iterate based on user feedback. Best of luck! ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ“ˆ