Here is what I learned after launching my first product!

Ahmad Ali
4 replies
Today was an exciting day as we launched MotionDock! It was a little underwhelming in the end, but I learned quite a few things and I wanted to share some of the things with you, in hopes it will help your launch go smoothly. If you have anything to add, feel free to do so in the comments The first hour is crucial: A good start is everything. If you can make a strong start, you're already halfway there. Once your product gets to the bottom of the page. You might not recover. Start building your audience in advance: The more you have in your corner, the easier it will be to get traction. Try to start building your audience a few months before your launch. The idea matters the most: At the end of the day, the top 3 products of the day are going to be the top 3 ideas of the day. Period. It's not all about good graphics: Make sure your page looks good and professional. This can go a long way in making a good first impression. Comments don't mean everything: Upvotes are what really matter. Focus on getting as many upvotes as possible.

Replies

``Start building your audience in advance`` IMHO it's the best one, and every maker has to work with growing personal brand and community BTW: I appreciate you rating my own SECOND product on my page and your view about the starter page will be niceπŸ˜‡
Ahmad Ali
If you have anything to add, feel free to do so in the comments
Uday Patel
We have launched Chatgpt in slack with advanced capabilities please upvote and comment. search for askmiku https://www.producthunt.com/post.... Thank you
Eric Beans
Congratulations on the launch. Hope it’s a huge success!