Hello Founders 👋🏽Marketers, Developers, Side Hustlers…

MARIZSA
6 replies
Marizsa here. Nice to meet you all 🤝 I have been thinking about an idea for a while now but it requires your help. What: I want to write about YOU. Your success, your failures, your lessons learned, your leadership, your strategies etc. Why: I want to cross promote; share your stories; gain better visibility & knowledge; and improve my copy skills. Platform: I use Substack currently - I have 80 subscribers, but this could increase if I had something more interesting to write about. Method: Interview; draft; iterate; share > would love to grow this into a podcast. If you’re interested please respond below 👇 Thanks for your consideration Marizsa

Replies

Lavanya Snigdha
Hey Mariza! Could you share your substack? I'd love to contribute and be a part of this project :D All the best!
MARIZSA
@lavanya_snigdha I would greatly appreciate the opportunity. I’m in ideation phase. I can put together my proposal and send it to you and we can discuss from there.
Lavanya Snigdha
@hi_marizsa Absolutely! I look forward to it. Great stack btw. I see we have a mutual interest in Framework design and how it applies to copy.
MARIZSA
@lavanya_snigdha how might I contact you? Here’s my email: hi@marizsa.love
Lavanya Snigdha
@hi_marizsa Sorry about the delay. Launch prep can take up a lot of my attention. I've emailed you :D