Have you integrated AI into your work yet?

Terry Xu
8 replies
How often have you used GPT3/ChatGPT for your work in the past few weeks?

Replies

haha.og
Yep! One thing I've been doing is prompting it to suggest different ways to phrase statements on my website, or things I want to post on social media. Getting more concise statements, or better wording across. Also been using AI art generators to generate different images to use as backgrounds for my website building/hosting service for Users to choose from. AI is a gamechanger!๐Ÿค
Bren Kinfa ๐Ÿ’Ž SaaS Gems
Yup, and still finding new interesting ways to use it on a daily basis. ๐Ÿ‘ Will be sharing a bunch of useful SaaS prompts in my upcoming launch on Sunday.
Vijay Singh Khatri
I have replaced Google with ChatGPT.
Anna Chen
I use ChatGPT2 up to 3 times a week or even more, and I find it very convenient to use it as a translator and to search for things.
Richard Gao
If you use Google, then it's likely you've integrated AI into your work without even knowing it! For me, my product evoke-app.com is literally and AI tool, so definitely integrated AI into my own work and hoping to integrate it into other's work as well!
Alexis Khvatov
I am absolutely amazed by the potential of artificial intelligence (AI). From automated driving to robot chefs, AI technology is rapidly changing and enhancing the way we live our everyday lives. Just think of how much you can accomplish with AI at work! The possibilities are truly endlessโ€”from virtual personal assistants to predictive analytics, AI has the capacity to revolutionize any industry. A few simple additions could make a huge difference in how efficient and effective we can be every day. It's time to take advantage of AI and implement it into our daily tasks - I'm ready to experience the fruits of its labor!
Ksenia Khriptovich
I've just recently discovered ChatGPT and my life will never be the same ๐Ÿ˜ It is POWERFUL!