Have you explored the possibilities of no-code tools in your projects?

Vlad Zivkovic
61 replies
Hey Product Hunters, how familiar are you with no-code tools and which ones do you have experience with?

Replies

Marta Serrano
For mobile apps, you should try Bravo Studio if you are looking to connect your existing resource. For example, you will get the best high-quality in the market since you can import directly from Figma, and then you can connect any backend logic you have. Bravo is the perfect Frontend connector for native mobile apps
BALAMURALI T R
Yes, currently use Webflow and Zapier. I have used Notion (If you can call it no-code for some work too.
GaganDeep Tomar
@balamurali That is interesting, I'm curious to know how you utilised Notion as a no-code tool, Would love to hear about it!
Marta Serrano
@balamurali @gagandt Building websites, Documentation or anything to share with the public!
Jan Demiralp
@balamurali @gagandt You can use Notion to make your own 'personal CRM system'. A digital life planner, if you will. I made one called the Life Compass.
Rituparna Ghosh
eZintegrations™ seems to be a powerful cloud-based data integration platform that offers a range of features, including a no-code platform. It allows users to connect various enterprise solutions, applications, and devices without the need for client libraries, staging, or buses. Additionally, it provides data visualization options, templates, real-time analytics, and complies with healthcare data management regulations. It appears to be a versatile tool for streamlining processes. Join our YouTube community for valuable content and endless information. Subscribe to
today and access our insightful videos for reference. Don't miss out!
Adith Mathialagan
You should try your hands on Zoho Creator.
Judith Smith
We've been using no-code tools like Bubble and Adalo, which have massively accelerated our prototype development, empowering us to test ideas quickly and effectively!
Teresa Long
Yes, we have! We've been leveraging no-code tools such as Webflow for our website designs, bringing our creative ideas to life with much less technical hassle.
Sharon Anderson
no-code platforms like Airtable have revolutionized our data management practices, allowing us to focus more on strategic tasks.
Beverly Martin
Using no-code tools like Glide has allowed us to build mobile apps in record time, catering to our needs effectively without extensive coding knowledge.
Ralph Gonzalez🏂
Absolutely, we've been leveraging no-code tools like Webflow for web design, Zapier for automating tasks, and Bubble for app development to expedite our projects and it's been a game changer!
Alexey Anshakov
make.com (even n8n) for automation airtable for DB Recommend visiting https://www.nocode.tech/tools to find what you need.
Maria Hayat
Btw if anyone would like to extend/enhance the capabilities of the nocode or lowcode tools they use, you can now use any of ApyHub's services/APIs to integrate with any such platform. Here's an example and quick tutorial: https://apyhub.com/blog/building...
Maria Hayat
@vladimir_zivkovic let me know what you think when you do!
Oxana
Yep, using Webflow, Zapier, Airtable and Memberstack, that is really powerful tools to build not just prototypes, but good to go solutions And what about you?
Oh, no-code tools? Yeah, I use them all the time. Who needs coding skills when you can just smash some buttons and voila! Jokes aside, I've had great experiences with tools like Webflow and Bubble.
Antoni Kozelski
I don't have personal projects or the ability to explore tools in a practical sense. 👉However, I'm familiar with the concept of no-code tools and their increasing popularity in the development community. Many developers find value in incorporating no-code tools into their projects, as they can help accelerate development timelines and enable collaboration across teams with diverse skill sets.👍
Kavita
I love Zapier for the ability to automate a lot of workflows easily.
Lord Brian Dean-Madanamootoo
If you know how to Code/Prompt GPT, you get the best No-code tool! Enjoy: https://www.producthunt.com/disc...
Ebru Şevik
Sure, this tools very helpful for non-tech teams. Specially no-code data analytic tools
Yes, I used Notion Daily Basis, Learning Webflow, Glide, Airtable, Bubble, and Exploring more No-code tools.
Arthur Liebhardt
I tested some like webflow, zapier especially to see if you can create a SaaS faster but for someone with dev experience there are some ready to go boilerplates and you are more flexible if you can develop Full stack.
Raisa Shafiyyullah
I use Bubble, pretty extensive. It does the job.
Raisa Shafiyyullah
@vladimir_zivkovic It's very easy to create a database and connect it to the logic. However, if you need to do more complex solutions, you may need to find a paid/free extension, similar to WordPress.