Have you ever tried using the Chat GPT prompt tools?

anna_ch_anna
16 replies
Have you ever tried using the Chat GPT prompt tools? Is there a program that can make Chat GPT responses more reliable? I haven't tried any solutions yet, can you recommend one?

Replies

Roman Melnyk
I’m using a few chrome extensions and they’re pretty good (mail writer, summery for YouTube). Thx. Will try the promtpal, which you are recommend
anna_ch_anna
@melnyk_roman I couldn't find a recommended tool for now. If I find a good tool, I will share it with you. Thanks!
Hashnimo
Not yet, because it's "Chat"GPT. Chit Chat is one of the basic things humans can do, and it understands pretty well.
Pranab Buragohain
None yet. I'm living in denial, that my own prompts are the best 😅
Rishabh R
No, I slowly tried to learn how to write a prompt that would provide me with the right answers. Now it working really great for me
Ayush Agrawal
@rishabhravindran Yep I think putting your thoughts in a clear question isn't so simple, I seem to have finally cracked the code to get anything from chatGPT.
anna_ch_anna
@rishabhravindran From what I've tried so far, I think it's better to have the ability to write good prompts on my own rather than relying on tools. Thank you for sharing your opinion.
Ayush Agrawal
No, I worked myself out by 100s of iterations and finally seem to have a good hands on asking the right question/prompt
anna_ch_anna
@nomadpm I'm also trying several times myself. I found out that accurate instructions are needed to get the answer I want.
Ricci M
@anna_ch_anna Some points to keep in mind when prompting Chat GPT: Human = Thinker AI = Implementor First, you will need to train the AI by giving it several pieces of informational examples. Then you need to provide context to what you are chatting about eg. client profile, target audience, market sector, etc. Be as detailed as possible at this stage. Then you will need to: 1. Write the task with specific details 2. Outline the steps to complete the task 3. Give further context including examples and tone required 4. Specify your goal ...and finally, edit the result!
anna_ch_anna
@anna_ch_anna @ricci_masero Thank you for the details. I'm not good at it now, but I think I should practice a lot so that I can use chat gpt well.
Aida Zu
I've found a whole service around the prompts, works good. You can check it here https://www.promptpal.net
Dan Cleary
In regard to databases that have good prompts, promptpal is solid. In regard to a tool that helps you easily test prompts at scale you should check out-> Prompt Hub (prompthub.us) (I'm the maker)