Have you ever bought something you saw in a newsletter you subscribed to?

Alara Akcasiz
11 replies
For somehow, newsletter promotion doesn't interest me, what do you think?

Replies

Muhammad Mohsin
Pool Services of pool" is a bit redundant since "pool" is already inherent to pool services. However, I can offer some Pool Services options depending on what you'd like to write about:
Elly
I've made several purchases. I'm very interested in eco-friendly products, and I saw the information in a related newsletter and liked it so much that I bought it. But it wasn't an ad.
Katherine Collins
The discovery of new and exciting things is one of the primary reasons I subscribe to newsletters, and I admit that I have made some purchases based on recommendations from these publications. Launched on ProductHunt, I'm pleased to report that early adopters of our groundbreaking app have been quite positive about it.
Marjorie
Sometimes it so happened that I ordered goods through news links
Santiago Gutierrez
Personally, I've purchased a few items after seeing them in newsletters, particularly those related to products that I'm interested in or have been actively searching for. In some cases, the newsletter provided a discount code or special offer that made the purchase more enticing.
André J
Launching soon!
Nope. Instagram ads tho! insta knows way to much about me 😂
Richard Gao
No, for now, it doesn't seem like they're offering stuff that would be too useful to us at the moment
Muhammad Mohsin
Sales team outsourcing refers to the practice of hiring external organizations or agencies to handle various aspects Sales team outsourcing of a company's sales process. Instead of maintaining an in-house sales team, businesses collaborate with third-party providers to execute sales functions such as lead generation, prospecting, appointment setting, and even closing deals. Here are some key points about sales team outsourcing
Muhammad Mohsin
A hot tub, also known as a spa or Jacuzzi, is a large tub or small pool filled with heated water and used primarily for relaxation, hydrotherapy, and socializing. Hot tubs are popular additions to residential Hot Tub properties, spas, and recreational facilities due to their therapeutic benefits and ability to create a luxurious spa-like experience. Here's an overview of hot tubs and their features:
Muhammad Mohsin
Peak Bounce Houses conjures up an image of a company dedicated to providing the ultimate inflatable bounce Peak Bounce Houses house experience. Here's what they might offer: