Have You Earned Your Product Hunt 100-Day Streak Badge Yet? Join the Exclusive PHStreakers Club!

Jake Strack | miingl
12 replies
Hello Product Hunters! I'm reaching out to see who among you has achieved the remarkable milestone of a 100-day streak on Product Hunt. It's an impressive feat, demonstrating commitment and passion for the world of tech and innovation! If you've got your 100-day streak badge, I have an exciting opportunity for you: The PHStreakers Club on LinkedIn! This group is rapidly becoming a hub for some of the most influential members of the Product Hunt community. Our members are a mix of tech enthusiasts, industry experts, and innovators, all sharing a common achievement and drive. The PHStreakers Club is more than just a badge of honor; it's a network for sharing insights, opportunities, and exclusive content. Our goal is to foster meaningful connections and collaborations among top Product Hunt contributors. So, have you joined the ranks of the PHStreakers yet? If so, we'd love to welcome you to our LinkedIn group PHStreakers Club. And if you're on the journey to your 100-day streak, keep going! Your dedication is what makes the Product Hunt community so special. Looking forward to connecting with more streak achievers!

Replies

Eden
What happens if you lose your 100 day streak? 😅
Magic Mike Paine
I’ve done the 100 day streak twice and lost it. Working on my 3rd pass now. About 2 weeks away.
Jake Strack | miingl
@mpaine I sent you a connection request on LinkedIn with a link to the club. I look forward to connecting with you there. Cheers
Fabian Maume
Do you really see value in streak? I think that "Thought Leader", "Buddy System" & "Contributor" badges would be more relevant.
Jake Strack | miingl
@fabian_maume That's a very good point. It may be interesting to make an exception to allow those with other badges to join.
Jos Bish
Hello! Exciting to hear about the PHStreakers Club.When I achieve my 100-day streak on Product Hunt and would love to join the LinkedIn group. It's fantastic to be part of a community that values dedication and innovation. Looking forward to connecting and sharing insights with fellow streak achievers!