Happy weekend! Is anyone working on their SaaS? πŸ™Œ

Alexandre Contador
50 replies
We are are working on the Use cases for ours.

Replies

Vinay
Oh, yes! PH Launch is in 9 days, so I'm hustling hard!
Alexandre Contador
@ivinay share it when you can! glad to upvote it. Im launching mine in March. Debugging and making it pitch perfect
Prem Saini
Yes!! On it🦾
Alexandre Contador
@prem_saini1 noise! already launched it? glad to upvote
A mix! Saturday work and networking event. Sunday: FREE TIME!
Alexandre Contador
@alessio_mavica hope it went well Alessio! launching soon?
Poul merry
Weekends are to relax.
Vincent Xu
That's awesome to hear that you're working on the use cases for your SaaS. It's always exciting to see the progress and development of new products. Keep up the great work and have a fantastic weekend! πŸš€
Kaushik Mukherjee
Me πŸ™‹πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Priyash Patil
Not on SaaS but working building audience. It's pretty hard man.
Alexandre Contador
@priyashpatil what are your biggest challenges?
Priyash Patil
@alexdigitalmkt Not looking for follower counts. But experimenting things with multiple communities and trying to figure out different content strategies. I think it's going to take around 6 months to find my game.
Alexandre Contador
@priyashpatil at which niche and where is your audience? Focus is everything and consistency is necessary.
Priyash Patil
@alexdigitalmkt Not closed on target audience.Open to all. Exploring Indie hackers community. They're sharing really amazing content on Twitter. Have a lot of product ideas thinking to narrow things down by 1st of next month.
Utkarsh Agarwal
Searching of data! Questioning on my data! something that has been frustrating me for the last few years!
Hannah Moowattin
I am working on SEO project.
Alexandre Contador
@hannah_moowattin nice! what is the focus of it? keywords?
Tanya Sharath
Not Saas, Working on my SMM projects.
Dennis Harris
Happy weekend! πŸŽ‰ It's wonderful to see your enthusiasm for SaaS (Software as a Service)! Many individuals and teams often work on their SaaS projects during the weekends, especially if they're passionate about their ideas or if they have specific goals and deadlines to meet. Whether it's refining features, optimizing user experiences, or working on marketing strategies, weekends can provide focused and uninterrupted time for SaaS development.
Steward Edison
Weekend = relaxing
Pierson Marks
Does introducing bugs count?
Alexandre Contador
@piersonmarks it's never a easy path. Launching soon?
Sathish Nagarajan (SNR)
I wanted to say binge watching netflix but then thought I should say lets crush it. What are you building @alexdigitalmkt :)
Alexandre Contador
@sathish_nagarajan don't know about you but I'm a big fan of doing both. I'm not always successful with the mix thought... Working on a video platform for marketeers, sales, and recruitment deps. Want to give a test drive when we launch the closed beta?
Siddesh Raut
It's been a whirlwind mix of weekend chores, and some brain cells preparing for the big launch right around the corner. Don't forget to explore our product and hit that 'Notify Me' button to stay updated. Your support means everything to us!
Alexandre Contador
@siddesh_raut nice! already tilted the launch checklist? anything missing or struggling with?
Anh Ngo (Austin)
yes!! Working on it right now