Google Renamed Google Bard to Gemini. What are your thoughts on this?

Nitin Joshi
25 replies
To me Gemini look very attractive and it working as good as ChatGPT and it will definitely give a tough coipition to GPT in future. Gemini has also paid plans for their customers.

Replies

Peter Horvath
Interesting move that’s for sure. Not really sure though about the name - might they wanted to name it that has a bit more serious sound to it? Not sure. The quality improved a lot but it’s still significantly off from GPT4. In some cases though, sure, could be a substitute but overall not yet.
Nitin Joshi
True @petyaaa6, after releasing new Gemini the outcome it pretty good and in compare with their competitor ChatGPT.
Sankar Isanaka
if its useful then everyone will remember what ever its name is, if not useful then the opposite.
It's fascinating to see Google Bard transition to Gemini, and the name does have a certain allure to it. The introduction of paid plans suggests they're gearing up to really capitalize on its capabilities, setting the stage for an exciting rivalry with GPT.
Nitin Joshi
@xyz_333 yep! Now Google showing their real potential in AI and I would say it will give tough competition for chat gpt
Sahinur Akther
Gemini sounds good. I like it, in fact, the output is getting better too.
Malka Parveen
first i was shocked like what i enter and waht i got
Vincent Xu
Nitin Joshi, I share your enthusiasm for Gemini's rebranding and its potential to shake up the AI landscape. The introduction of paid plans certainly adds an interesting dynamic to its competition with GPT.
Nitin Joshi
@cen_xu Yeah, I feel good when I see a product performing well and keeping up with its competitors. We are just users who want to benefit from such excellent tools.
Yogita Gholap
Just come to know about it from your post
Sophia Williams
Nitin, I agree that the rebranding to Gemini adds a fresh and dynamic appeal, potentially reflecting the versatility of the AI. The introduction of paid plans also suggests they're gearing up to offer unique features that could indeed make the competition with GPT more interesting.
Nitin Joshi
@sophiawms Yes that I want to see what is include in their paid plan. and in upcoming day I am going to buy the gemini pro version.
The rebranding of Google Bard to Gemini signifies a strategic shift by the tech giant, possibly to better align with its broader goals and vision. This renaming could reflect Google's ongoing efforts to innovate and adapt to changing market dynamics, potentially signaling enhancements or expansions to its existing offerings. In the realm of digital marketing and online presence management, staying updated on such developments is crucial. Platforms like AiToolsKit.ai provide a suite of free AI, SEO, writing, YouTube, and social media tools that can help businesses navigate these changes effectively, ensuring they remain competitive and relevant in an evolving landscape. Keeping an eye on industry trends and leveraging tools like AiToolsKit.ai can empower businesses to make informed decisions and capitalize on emerging opportunities amidst rebranding efforts like Google's transition from Bard to Gemini. https://bit.ly/AiToolsKit-a-web-app
Paul Turner
Google renamed Google Bard to Gemini. It's a new name for the same thing. It's like giving a nickname.
Nitin Joshi
@paul_turner9 I think they didn't just change the name they also change how gemini will work. its a improve version of bard and it will give tough competition to ChatGPT.
Robert Mills
Google changed Google Bard's name to Gemini. It's like giving it a new identity.
Nitin Joshi
@robert_mills true, Gemini has many pro feature and they improved their LLM model. the output is far better than previous version.
Ron Bull Innovation
Google has renamed its chatbot Bard to Gemini to better describe the new artificial intelligence that powers it. The move is part of a wider strategy by Google to unify its AI offerings under a single brand name, possibly due to increasing competition and growing opportunities in the AI subscription space. Gemini is now not just a name, but also represents Google's most advanced AI models and technologies, including the Ultra 1.0 AI model, which is integrated into the Google One premium AI subscription. The rebrand symbolises Google's ambition to take a leading role in the rapidly evolving AI landscape and enable closer integration of its AI capabilities into users' everyday digital lives, including applications in Gmail and the Google Productivity Suite. In addition, the launch of a dedicated Gemini app for Android and integration with the Google app for iOS has improved the accessibility and usability of Google's AI chatbot by enabling seamless and multimodal interaction. These developments underscore Google's commitment to advancing AI technologies and making them accessible to a broader user base. I found this information on Reuters, Yahoo as well as SamMobile to make some decisions for my personal investments.
Nitin Joshi
@ronbull You write this from ChatGPT?
Ron Bull Innovation
@nitin_joshi he-he no - I just had a little more time than usual, I'm new here and because today is Sunday when I don't have to work :-) I will reduce my writing time in the future :-) I have to do reports for my investments and other people, so that's how I write. Google is one of my stocks that I have a lot of. So I write this a bit like a report.