Go-To-Market Strategy for Indie Startups. With it, we successfully launched 4 products 🚀

Sveta Bay
32 replies
1. Target Audience It all starts with your potential customers. The better you understand your end user, the easier it is to sell. Motivation, pain points, barriers, search triggers — you name it. Build your Go-To-Market Strategy around the customer, not your product idea. 2. Value Proposition Your product is the solution to users' problems. To match it, you need a sound value proposition. You should be able to describe the value of using your product in one sentence. It can either focus on getting positive outcomes or avoiding negative consequences. 3. Positioning You should always go beyond the value proposition. Positioning brings your competitors, unique features, and market category to the table. It takes a clear value proposition and makes it sharpen. You will rely on positioning in every copy and marketing campaign. So don't neglect this step. 4. Marketing Funnel You need to understand how to convert visitors into customers. A marketing funnel answers this question. It structures the customer journey and helps you with optimizing the bottlenecks. Your marketing funnel will get more complex. But you should always start with a simple one. 5. Marketing Goals Without ambitious marketing goals, your product's growth will stagnate. Determine your north-star metrics and get ready to achieve them. 6. Marketing Ideas Marketing goals won't achieve themselves. You need creative ideas to make it happen. Brainstorm marketing tasks for your next weeks. Know precisely how to complete each marketing goal. Article to learn more about listed steps: https://blog.makerbox.club/go-to...

Replies

Oslea
Everyone skips the more important or priority ones because they focus on the Marketing Funnel. This order is great, thanks!
Saif Khan
Thanks for sharing 😍
Julia Zakharova
Thanks a lot for story, Sveta!
Vatsal Sanghvi
Thanks for sharing. Fan of what you guys are pulling off at Makerbox 🔥
Daniel Baum
Great post. thanks @basv! Building around customer, not business idea, is a really cool concept that's easier said than done. Something I'm working on constantly
Sam Ho
Thanks! That's definitely a good sharing.
Jaida Yang
Thanks for sharing! Will definitely check out the article ;)
Vitaliy K
You need to ask your future customers what their acute pain is and, based on this, create your final product.
Hüseyin Kara
thank you so much for it!
Sridevi M
Thanks for the Share! It will be definitely helping my team
Dávid Sipos
Thanks for the toughts!
Bernard Badó
Take these 6 steps, master each one of them. You'll never have to work again.
Angel Gutiérrez Pizarro
Love it! I would add an validation/optimisation part in startups each euro es vital, so we need to try to learn and fail as cheap as possible. Thanks for sharing!
Iliyan Slavov
Amazing insights, Sveta! Thanks for sharing. Just have a question, how do you communicate with the Users and gain feedback?
Matthias Bohlen
That's a good summary, Sveta, it will inspire my marketing. Thanks for posting it!
Iykenna
Thanks for sharing. This got me: "Your product is the solution to users' problems..." Sometimes I am engrossed in working out an idea and forget to place it side-by-side with potential customers.
Isaac Yeo
This is great, taking notes and we are definitely going to implement these for our upcoming launch!
Frankie Zhang
Thanks for sharing.
Mike Hsiao
Thanks Sveta, keep up the inspiration.