Fun Poll !! At what age did you start your entrepreneurial dreams !!

Murali Gottumukkala
23 replies
I just want to understand where do we stand in terms of the age group as when they want to pursue their entrepreneurial dreams

Replies

Uday Patel
Probably around 21
Murali Gottumukkala
@uday_patel4 nice Uday, are you building anything now?
Murali Gottumukkala
I personally went through a lot of success and failures to understand my strengths & weakness to finally work on a startup.
Richard Gao
Haha, I would not flatter myself and say I'm smart. I dabbled in dropshipping and web design at 16-18 and that was about it.
Madhu V Swamy
Starting early has its own pros and cons. Pros: You have more time, financial independence, room for experimentation. Cons: Lack of contacts, Strategy, and Lack of experience in various areas like hiring.
Ágh Helmut
I started around 16-17. It's a great time to start since you are in school and cannot really fail if your business is not making money.
Murali Gottumukkala
@aghhelmut nice, the early u start bigger the risk
R. S. Mills
I've been creating and analyzing businesses for as long as I can remember. I can't turn it off. I'm truly wired this way.
Sofia Teller
With 19, I always dreamed with it, but it was at that age that I decided to jump into the pool :)
Murali Gottumukkala
@sofia_teller thats awesome, what r u building now?
Amir Andohkosh
I think I was 8 when I started planning how I was going to make an ice cream factory in Africa, solving poverty and hunger in one go. Still haven't made my ice cream factory but hopefully someday 🤞
Murali Gottumukkala
@amir_bio thats great Amir, wish u good luck
Harshavardhan Reddy
I want to start a manufacturing unit...
Ajay Yadav
when I started watching Billions
Dan Morrison
@murali_aasaan I starteed to think and dream about my first startup when i was 22 years old. I guess it comes to you during your twenties the most.
Joe Shaw
I dabbled in dropshipping and photography at 28-36 and that was about it.
Anastasia C
Probably around 25. I used to be an investor. After years of work, I believe I can start my entrepreneurial dreams instead of just taking part in others'.