From MVP in 48 hours to $65 000 exit in 3 months 😱

Sveta Bay
6 replies
Hey Product Hunters ❤️ Want to share with you an amazing mindset by Nico. He built in public MakerLogo.ai MVP in 48 hours and then sold the product for $65 000 in just 3 months. He also successfully launched it on Product Hunt and got #1 product of the day 🔥 "You don’t need a good product, and you don’t need a finished product. When launching something, the ONLY concern anyone should have NEED to be validating the idea. It doesn’t matter if your app’s code is garbage. If it allows you to validate an idea, it’s a good MVP. Do just enough, so people want to pay for it. I launched MakeLogo.ai with a plain HTML page linked to a Typeform to collect payments." The full issue with all Nico's insights and learnings comes on Monday. Subscribe now for free and don't miss it 💌 https://makerbox.ck.page/marketi...

Replies

Douglas Evaristo
Hi @basv , thank you for sharing. A challenge that I always find for new projects is to assemble this community that needs the solution! I know the power of producthunt, but before getting traction here, it is necessary to have a group already engaged with the problem. Can you share a little more of your initial strategy for this point?
mosh malcom
Am so surprised in MVP in 48hours ...
Yavuz Tunc Emran
Who is this Nico, I have so many questions 😂
What an inspiring story! Nothing like building something in 48 hours and getting it to such a successful exit. 🤗 I bet the experience and insights Nico gained throughout the process were invaluable. Go Nico 🚀🌕
Hugo DEVEZE 🏴‍☠️
Wow ... Honestly, I'm always impressed of that type of stories ! And that's what pushes me to get out of my comfort zone. But I think one key of this type of story is putting a timeline. When you know you launch in 48h, you go quick, you focus on main features and you deliver. And, from my point of view, that's the only thing that matters in the end 💪
Yogesh Mehra
Hey everyone, Rahul, an MVP developer based in India. Over the years, have had the opportunity to develop more than 50 successful MVP projects. He is passionate about helping early founders avoid common mistakes in MVP development and would love to share his knowledge with you all. That’s why he is organizing a free webinar where he’ll be discussing key aspects of MVP development and how to create a winning MVP. So, if you’re interested in MVP development or looking to start your own business, please join his webinar and learn from his expertise! https://www.linkedin.com/events/...