From 7,800+ Unread Emails to Empty Inbox. How I managed my personal email and found mental peace.

Bahar Ozkan
1 reply
We are drowning in an ocean of unread emails - literally! I've been struggling to find important chats and emails buried under a large chunk of newsletters and promotions. Email management—especially personal email—has become a significant pain point, leading to decreased productivity and occasional freakouts. Just at the right time, I discovered Zeroinbox. I was able to take this mess into a manageable space. What it does basically: - Categorizes emails for easy access. For ex., work-related messages, newsletters, purchase reminders, etc. - Archive, delete, or mark multiple emails as read with a single click. - Unsubscribe from unwanted newsletters and promotional emails directly through the platform. Check it out, and please share your experience, too! I'm excited to hear about it: https://www.zeroinbox.ai/

Replies

Shayan Arman
Thanks Bahar for the kind words! ZeroInbox.ai helps people get to Inbox Zero and stay there