Friday mood

KC Onrade
97 replies
Do you work harder on Fridays or more relaxed because it's almost weekend?

Replies

Shokat Ali
I try to finish all my tasks on Friday to spend a relaxed weekend.
Debajit Sarkar
Like a rocket that’s ready to blast off into the weekend. 🚀
Artyom Sviridov
Just like on any other weekday :) Depending on how much work needs to be done.
Claudia Lyons
I feel more relaxed on Friday
Gabriele Mazzola 🧭
Depends, this friday is going to be hectic as we launch on Monday :D
Tegan Bradleys
Weekend mode activated.
Yavuz Tunc Emran
I'd say that maintaining focus on Fridays is crucial, as relaxation comes after achieving our weekly goals.
Aarav Krishna
Get things done to relax on weekends.
Philipp Jackson
Not really into fridays and weekends, while working on statrup.. Working anytime and taking rest, when needed.
Kia Kamgar
The weekend doesn’t exist if you love your work. Friday is just another day before you take a rest until Monday. Monday, you carry on doing what you love.
Julie Cochrans
Excited for the weekend ahead!
AmazingSylvia
Tried to finish all the task in Friday and get rid of work in weekends
George Burmistrov
It feels more relaxed usually, we have a team call each Friday, sort of a sum up, just to recall everything we did this week and what we're planning to do next. It's just a nice day, a finish line, you know.
KC Onrade
@burmistrov yeah, a week recap to set the mood on the coming weekend and grind for the next goals the following week
Gabriel Ryan
I feel ver productive and focused on finishing any last-minute tasks.
jinhyeok son
I feel more relaxed on Fridays
Darya Skorokhod
It varies from week to week for me. Sometimes I'm done with most of the tasks, feel relaxed and already looking for a great weekend. Sometimes I still have plenty tasks to focus on, and Friday becomes harder than any work day 😋
Alexasmith
Gimkit are unique identifiers that allow students to join a Gimkit game. They are generated by the teacher and can be shared with students in a variety of ways, such as by writing them on the board, posting them in the classroom, or emailing them to students. https://gimkit-join.com/