šŸ˜¬ Freaked out about your traffic going down lately? Here's what to do

Evelina Radoycheva
5 replies
Have you experienced some traffic drops lately? That's probably the recent Google Core update. Here's what to do: š–ššš¢š­ The update is still rolling out and no matter how unlikely it is sometimes sites experience a dip before a climb. You might be one of the lucky ones šŸ˜‰ š‹šØšØš¤ š°š”šØ š«ššš§š¤šžš ššš›šØšÆšž š²šØš® Analyze all the pages Google elevated above yours. Look closely and compare their content to yours. Ask these questions: šŸ‘‰ Does your content provide original information? šŸ‘‰ Does your content provide value? šŸ‘‰ Is it a kind of content you'd want to bookmark, share, or recommend? šˆš¦š©š«šØšÆšž š²šØš®š« šœšØš§š­šžš§š­ Make it helpful, reliable, and insightful. Don't forget, your content should be more people-first, and less search engine-first. --- Wanna see more tips on how to improve your content and rank better? Click my name and follow me on LinkedIn. I'll be sharing some SEO tips & tricks regularly šŸ“ˆšŸš€

Replies

Shaur ul Asar
Hi Evelina! I wanted to say thank you for sharing such helpful tips. I really appreciate it and I'm excited to learn more from you in the future.
David Cagigas
Great tips! Thanks! We will definitely check this. Do checkout our launch today!
Yavuz Tunc Emran
Hi Evelina! Nice stuff... I would love to see more of these. What is your startup about?
Billy Prinse
Hi, thanks a lot for the information. I'm a newbie to SEO, so all the tips and tools you've shared are extremely helpful to me. The most eye-opening tip I've seen recently is about the importance of listening to your audience and A/B testing. We've recently launched our clothing brand, so increasing our website's traffic is among our priorities. So, thanks again for sharing, and please keep up the great work!