Finally its my turn folks 🤗

ISTIAK AHMAD
10 replies
🙏SO after been active and serve the product hunt Community last 145+ days, its my turn to launch a great product that will benefit all of you. 😎Introducing Lancepilot. The World's First Meta Complaint Cold Outreaching tool. ✅Follow the launch: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... 👉With lancepilot, we are making the marketing easy for any size of businesses. Please check out the intro video for better understanding.
✅Folks, I am not only asking to follow my launch and support but also creating awareness regarding the product and the value you are going to get using it. 💯Lancepilot isn't just a product to us – it's born out of our own experiences and frustrations. We've faced the same challenges while promoting our ventures, and we're determined to solve this pain for everyone. 🤝So, feel free to comment or reach out anywhere if you have a confusion or question, i would be happy to respond to all of you. 🙏Lastly, Please follow our launch and we seek to have your support on the launch Day. Much Love ❤️ 👉Join Our Community: community.lancepilot.com For Free Beta Testing Please register below: 👉Register Here: https://forms.gle/8toF78hkQuQdM7FM9

Replies

ISTIAK AHMAD
Hey People, I have always wanted to launch something that could benefit the community and founders. So here it is. Feel free to comment or reach out to me anywhere if you have any questions. Lets learn and let us build together. Lets build something precise that will benefit you. 👊
Business Marketing with Nika
Nice. I see that since our last call, you have done many things :) Congrats
André J
Launching soon!
Terrence Kelleman
A product born out of a personal frustration to aid the community typically leads to fruitful grounds! Way to GO Istiak!
ISTIAK AHMAD
@terrence_kelleman Yes Man, 100%, i strongly believe that behind every idea there must have to be a sole story and an extension of your personal pains. ( :
Simona O'Neill
👏👌🏻🤩Let’s go @istiakahmad !!!