Favorite social media platform

LisaKim
34 replies
What's your favorite social media platform? Personally, I like to use Instagram. For communicating with customers, I think Twitter is the best place to go. Wbu?

Replies

Raymond Ahn
instagram to keep up to date with friends and even business since u can see what they're up to on stories; twitter good for sharing news, information, knowledge
Tom Garcy
I really like LinkedIn, since you can find the exact fields you want to influence. Instagram is too generic.
Andrew C.
Insta and Twitter
Yepyep nonor
TikTok and Instagram
Jerryton
Personally - Instagram, Officially - LinkedIn
Max Holub
it actually depends i use a lot of outreach - linkedin works best for engaging and creating connections - twitter works best but for personal life i prefer instagram :)
BiglySales
I really think it depends on your client. But I ♥️ Instagram!
I personally prefer Twitter. It gives more authentic and latest news
SheriffSam
Hi there! It's interesting to see the variety of social media platforms that people enjoy using. Personally, my favorite social media platform is Twitter. I find it to be a great source of news and information, as well as a platform for networking and engaging with others. The character limit also forces users to be concise and to the point, which I appreciate. However, I do recognize that everyone has different preferences and needs when it comes to social media. What about you? What's your favorite social media platform and why?
Kemal Karatas
LinkedIn still works well for me. Also, the platform needs to adapt the way technology goes on.
Isaiah Trotter
Linkedin without a DOUBT.
Ksenia Khriptovich
LinkedIn is amazing because it's the ultimate professional playground! It's a hub where you can connect with people who share your interests, grow your network, and explore new career opportunities. Whether you're job hunting, looking to learn new skills, or just want to expand your horizons, LinkedIn is the place to be! I love it ;)
Richard Gao
Discord. Basically our go to method of communication for friends. Also got quite the community on my discord server for evoke-app.com
Steve Hopkins
LinkedIn - as you people are real, both good as a community and for identifying the right people to reach out to
Sariah Mansoor
For personal use, I love Instagram and for professional communication, LinkedIn works well