Favorite quick meal ...and...go!

Leena Chitnis
7 replies
What's something you either pick up from a restaurant or scrap together if you've only got minutes to prepare something? List your favorite recipes or quick meals (30 mins or less including prep and cook time).

Replies

Joe Suarez
When I need a fast meal, my go-to is always Instapot chicken recipes. They're quick, convenient, and never fail to satisfy. Whether it's a flavorful curry or a zesty lemon garlic chicken, I can have a tasty meal on the table in no time. This Instapot chicken curry is not only quick to make but also bursting with flavor. Plus, it's customizable based on what ingredients you have on hand. So whether you're picking up takeout or scraping together ingredients from your pantry, this recipe is sure to satisfy your cravings in no time!
alan robert
I love a quick and easy quesadilla! Just spread some cheese on a tortilla, add your favorite fillings (like cooked chicken, beans, or vegetables), and fold the tortilla in half. Cook in a pan over medium heat until the cheese is melted and the tortilla is golden brown. Serve with your favorite toppings, like salsa, sour cream, and guacamole.
Nico Marquez
chicken nuggies
George Burmistrov
Double cheeseburger. The best there is, nothing can top it. Two patties, ketchup, two slices of cheese and three pickles, fit between two buns, that's it.