Favorite food to eat while working?

Katarina Stanley
44 replies

Replies

Igor Lysenko
At lunch at work I eat a salad with meat, because I think a lot about the fact that I have all the vitamins in the salad for comfortable work.
Kaimen Brasher
Depends on the day, but sandwiches are always a go-to!
Daniel Zaitzow
Anything I don't have to make myself haha
Elena Tsemirava
For me, this is a full breakfast, lunch and dinner.
André J
Launching soon!
Lots of fat. It's the ultimate brain food.
Chris Lindner
for rest time=yes, it would be a good motivation for working time=no, it can be distracting
Fibaly Group
Mate. Actually it's a drink but it's enough while you're working
Katarina Stanley
@fibaly_group genial! en mi proyecto final para la universidad hice un estudio sobre Buenos Aires y las diferencias entre dialectos del español que están en contacto con el italiano!
Eugene Yarovoii
Vegetable sticks! And if it's sad to chew vegetables, you can make a delicious sour-milk dip 😋
Artyom Sviridov
I prefer to just drink tea or coffee during work.
Alex Zapata
Fruit! Grapes, blueberries, strawberries..👌
Low key some snacks like cookies 🙈 but salads also work sometimes
Notorious for having my 🦢 swan blue satin candy 🍬 dish close by
marieboyster
I can totally relate to that! Just like you enjoy a salad with meat for a productive workday, I find the Maccha House lunch set to be my ideal choice while working. It's a perfect blend of flavors and nutrients, making it a delightful companion for a focused day at the office.
Tammy Martin
Rely on my support; we meticulously prepare freshly cooked dishes in our kitchen, utilizing locally sourced ingredients. These meals are then delivered to your doorstep in eco-friendly meal plans in dubai or Abu Dhabi. This ensures that each individual can indulge in meals that are tailored to their specific needs, fostering both internal and external well-being.
Emily Harris
The best food to eat while working depends on personal preferences, dietary needs, and the nature of your work. Here are some general options that provide sustained energy and focus: Lean Proteins: Chicken, turkey, fish, tofu, or legumes can keep you feeling full and provide a steady release of energy. Whole Grains: Opt for whole grains like brown rice, quinoa, or whole wheat bread. They offer complex carbohydrates for lasting energy. Fruits and Vegetables: Fresh produce provides essential vitamins and minerals. Snack on fruits, raw veggies, or have a salad for a nutrient boost. Nuts and Seeds: Almonds, walnuts, chia seeds, or pumpkin seeds are rich in healthy fats, protein, and fiber, offering a satisfying and energy-boosting snack. Greek Yogurt: High in protein and probiotics, it's a great option for a midday snack or as part of your lunch. Dark Chocolate: In moderation, dark chocolate can provide a quick energy boost and improve mood. Hydrating Foods: Foods with high water content, like watermelon or cucumber, can help keep you hydrated.
Julie Campbell
Lately, I've been really enjoying the variety of snacks available in the healthy food vending machine at my office. The machine is stocked with a range of nutritious options like lactose free and gluten free bars, trail mix, which make it easy to resist the temptation of sugary or high-fat snacks. One of my favorite snacks to grab from the vending machine is a bag of mixed nuts.