๐Ÿ‘พ Explain what you do using only EMOJIs ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘‡

Ivan Ralic
37 replies
Let's play a game ๐ŸŽฎ Tell us what you do or what your startup do using only emojis! ๐Ÿ˜„ Here's what I try to do ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ’ก โš™๏ธ ๐Ÿš€ โ™ป๏ธ ๐Ÿฆ„ GET CREATIVE ๐Ÿ‘‡

Replies

Imran Razak
๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ’ฌ
Ivan Ralic
@imran_razak are you developing Tumblr 2.0? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Imran Razak
@ralic god forbid. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m actually preparing a launch ๐Ÿš€ of a photo sharing app. Something that actually works and easy to use. Private by design. Made for photos.
Ivan Ralic
How I would explain Collabwriting ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ“š ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿง  ๐Ÿค– I guess @sandra_idjoski & @gordana_laskovic would do it differently ๐Ÿ˜…
Sandra Idjoski
@gordana_laskovic @ralic Only ๐Ÿ“ง๐Ÿ“ง๐Ÿ“ง for the past couple of weeks ๐Ÿ˜‚
Michael Shver
Let me try it with my app Steerer! ๐Ÿ˜‚ 1๏ธโƒฃ โคโšฝ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿค โคโšฝ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ 2๏ธโƒฃ ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿ’ต ๐Ÿค โšฝ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ โ–ถ โšฝ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ“ˆ 3๏ธโƒฃ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ“‹๐Ÿ“ˆ โ–ถ โšฝ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ†
Ivan Ralic
@michaelshver so I guess an app that connects football (soccer) enthusiasts to play together but also has data part that can help them improve? ๐Ÿ˜„
Michael Shver
@ralic generally, yes! ๐Ÿ‘ It helps manage teams and find sponsors for the teams and provides analytic tools for coaches, managers and team owners. Our main goal here is to help team managers optimize time and raise funding. The app suits any type of teams, from amateurs to professionals, and includes social features like chats and the feed where you can share your soccer wisdom and network with other soccer enthusiasts ๐Ÿ˜
Gurkaran Singh
๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ”„Always tinkering with tech to launch innovative solutions and bring a touch of magic to the digital world! ๐Ÿ”ฎโœจ
Lucas Bransbury
I love this ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ› ๏ธ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ“ข๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿš€ A single and centralized platform to launch, grow and market your online business. WeeBlok โœ… https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Coro
โœ๏ธ๐Ÿค Collaborative blogging
Ivan Ralic
@zignis awesome idea, we might be pretty complementary tools ๐Ÿ˜„ I've followed your page and I'm looking forward tracking your success ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿš€
Coro
@ralic thanks Ivan! I'm currently working on the custom publications feature. I've checked out your product but I'm the only one working on my product at the moment (single person team) so I can't really provide feedback. I wish you good luck ๐Ÿคž
John Robinson
๐ŸŽฎ๐ŸŽ™๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
Ivan Ralic
@john_robinson11 I love exploring tools from these emojis, and I can tell you, throw.app is most likely in top 5 names for apps I've ever seen ๐Ÿ˜„ Love everything, branding, design, copy, kudos to you ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿš€
Business Marketing with Nika
@ralic yeah, Product Hunt is much better than dancing kids. :D :)
Deliciousfi
can anyone guess? ๐ŸŽฅ๐Ÿ“ฒ
Ivan Ralic
@deliciousfi kind of a filming app? ๐Ÿค”
Belfong
๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ•ฃ๐Ÿ“ฑ
Ivan Ralic
@belfong a travel scheduling app? ๐Ÿ˜„
Belfong
@ralic ha ha. Iโ€™m really new to development so Iโ€™m starting with something really basic - in this case, itโ€™s a world clock with ability to swipe to move forward or backward in time, so the user do not need to mentally calculate time in another city.
Ivan Ralic
@belfong sounds great for the first product ๐Ÿ˜„ Easily selecting multiple timezones and an option to copy to clipboard suggestions might be interesting for on-the-go meeting scheduling ๐Ÿ˜„ Good luck!