Does your tool have an AI feature?

Mary Rumyantzeva, PhD
42 replies
I feel like nowadays, investors are looking for projects that creatively leverage AI and go beyond the basics to add real value to their products. By demonstrating a commitment to maximizing AI's potential, startups can impress investors and grab customers' attention. Does your tool have an AI feature? If so, tell us how you use it. If not, what is stopping you from using AI in your business? Do you feel like having an AI feature will help you gain a competitive advantage?

Replies

Kulsoom Awan
Yeah, not embracing AI is the worst thing a person can do it to his business
Mary Rumyantzeva, PhD
@kulsoom_awan I don't think it's the worst, but for sure not the best. It's just a nice opportunity for growth. Thank you for your comment!
Tornike Tsiramua
Yes, Biliki.AI - Travel planner We are using Google AI, as part of the Google Cloud for Startups Program. It helps to generate trip in seconds which saves time and decrease complexity while planning the trip!
Mary Rumyantzeva, PhD
@tornike_tsiramua1 thanks for sharing your product and mentioning Google AI as a solution for integrating AI!
Khyati Shah
Yes, our product leverages AI in a big way! We use AI to summarize long, complex chat threads on Slack, to find "Stalled threads" from Slack and nudge you to take action on them, and finally, we are building an advanced Q&A machine where you can chat with any document or webpage. Check us out at https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Mary Rumyantzeva, PhD
@khyati_shah4 Congratulations on the launch! Your product is a saver for Slack users! Thank you for your comment!
Rajesh Bhimani
Yes, All in One Accessibility PRO is an AI-based accessibility tool that enables websites to be accessible among people with hearing or vision impairments, motor impairments, color blindness, dyslexia, cognitive & learning impairments, seizure and epileptic, and ADHD problems. It includes the following AI-based features: - AI-based Image Alternative Text Remediation - AI-based Text-to-Speech Screen Reader To know more about it please visit, https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Mary Rumyantzeva, PhD
@rajesh_bhimani Your product seems like a comprehensive solution with its AI-based features catering to a wide range of accessibility needs. Thank you for sharing!
Mahsima Dastan
Yes and No. it's altern.ai
Dario
No, dear old school programming 😅
Mary Rumyantzeva, PhD
@dariob_me sounds great to me! What is it you are currently working on?
Dario
@mary_rumyantzeva I am currently building a platform to connect talents, founders, and investors. Trying to keeping it clear and simple.
Matteo Zumpano
Currently getting ready to launch a no code website builder, it contains ai tools that fill in your landing pages and help your site rank higher with optimal keywords.
Mary Rumyantzeva, PhD
@matteo_zumpano the integration of AI tools for landing page creation and SEO optimization in your no-code website builder sounds exciting! Good luck!
Karl Baumgarten
Same here, we're building an AI that can give autonomous product demos and onboarding calls based on recorded sales conversations. We've talked to some investors who told us this: A lot of VCs will ask you for your future AI strategy, even if your product does not include AI for now. So it's better to have an answer to the question, in case it comes up
Mary Rumyantzeva, PhD
@karl_baumgarten1 thank you for the heads-up on the importance of having a future AI strategy for potential investor discussions. We are launching a product that helps founders prepare a report for investors based on competitor analysis. You can look into it; I would really appreciate your feedback.
Eddie Forson
Yep. EnVsion has a handful of AI features like: ✅ Automatic Transcription of video calls ✅ Automatic Summary of video calls ✅ Creation of AI reports that synthesise hours of conversations in a few minutes
Eddie Forson
@mary_rumyantzeva Thank you! Check us out and if you like the product we'd be grateful for an update then!
Martin Kristiansen
It does. https://www.producthunt.com/post... However, this latest major launch is actually centered around a lot of non-AI amazingness! TL; DR - Modyfi is graphic design software that is both easy for beginners and powerful for experts to create some pretty stunning stuff. This last release includes motion/animation of your graphics and it is so much fun to play with. That part is not AI powered (yet) but we also have a bunch of AI powered tools in there such as image generation, background segmentation, smart delete, etc. And there will be more :) With respect to AI, it is quintessential to us that we create the tools that let creative people create awesome things. We want to empower the artists, not replace them. As with all new technology, we should not be afraid to embrace it to make our lives easier but we do have an obligation, both individually and as a society, to ensure that we go about it in a responsible way.
Mary Rumyantzeva, PhD
@martin_kristiansen it's great to know that AI-powered tools, such as image generation and background segmentation, are also part of Modyfi. Thank you for sharing and congratulations on your launch!
ISTIAK AHMAD
Yes, planning to implement ai to my upcoming product. It will help clients taking care the load of customer support and sales.
Gustavo Schwenkler
Yes, we just launched our AI-powered and community-driven crypto intelligence platform. Check it out and let us know what you think!
Nastassia
It’s hard to imagine today’s products without AI 😄 We collected 1500+ AI tools to combine them for creating solutions and developing products. Launching this week on Thursday
Edwin Klesman
My SaaS, LINQ Me Up (linqmeup.com), is powered by AI. AI empowers my tool to let developers convert SQL into LINQ code, vice versa, and create LINQ queries. Much more efficient and better results than older (syntax and regex) based tools that are not as flexible. I also launched on PH a while ago
Jen Anderson
Mine doesn't. It doesn't really make sense for my specific app. As a dot com veteran, I'm pretty wary of trends. People get excited and dive in without thinking anything through. Kozmo.com was essentially a reckless Instacart, for example.
Mary Rumyantzeva, PhD
@jen_from_accomplist I completely understand your perspective. It's always crucial to assess the relevance of trends for your specific application. Thank you for your comment!
Prem Saini
Yes we do have for our CRM feature. It basically helps you reply to all the potential customers, deals or anything in basis. You just have it in your pipeline our AI will do the job for you!✨
Launching soon!
Yes Our tool, WorkBot, is an AI Knowledge Management solution with a strong emphasis on privacy-focused capabilities.
Igor Lysenko
Yes, soon to launch, AI will be able to help you create lists and tasks as you need. He can also answer all questions.