Does a scheduling tool lower the performance of your social media posts?

Gurpinder Singh
5 replies
What do you think about scheduling tools like Hootsuite, Zoho Social, Later, Buffer etc. ? Does they lower the performance of your social media posts?

Replies

Lisa
I dont know but for LinkedIn I prefer to post manually because I put links in comments (algorithm wants to keep users on its app, so it could lower the performance of your post if you share it directly on the post).
Vaibhav Taneja
I have read many blogs about this- most of them say yes that it reduces the reach of our profile as these platforms don't allow users to use third-party apps. But I have never experienced this thing coz I prefer to post manually rather than using these scheduling tools!
Imtiyaz
No, I don't think so. There are a lot of social media scheduling tools available in the market, and they are doing good. I think if that's the case then these scheduling tools were not adopted by everyone.
Neha Khan
Using a scheduling tool does not lower the performance of your social media posts. In fact, it can help you to better organize and plan your content, so you can post consistently and at the best times for your audience. This can lead to higher engagement and better overall performance of your social media accounts. There are some tool which are very affordable and even allow 3 socials for free, I am using Social champ to stay updated on my socials