Do you use crypto for freelance transactions?

Eugene Yarovoii
12 replies
It seems to me that if you learn once, then it becomes impossible to stop and do otherwise :) Or do you think differently? Share your thoughts!

Replies

Rustam Baybulatov / Product Designer
Ye, 80% of customers are paying me in cryptocurrency and it's easy to use for both sides.
Katrina Bain
Tbh, too scared for it... Seems like a difficult process from my perspective
Sonya
Yep! It made all the payment process a lot easier!
Kabir Haynes
No i have trust issues
Safina Seth
The decision to use cryptocurrency for freelance transactions is entirely up to you. Many freelancers and clients use cryptocurrencies for their transactions due to potential benefits such as lower fees and faster cross-border transactions. However, it's important to consider factors like volatility, legal regulations, and the preferences of both parties involved. If you're comfortable with the associated risks and find it convenient, using crypto for freelance transactions can be a viable option.
Sarah Playford
No, I do not use crypto for freelance transactions.
Sophia Williams
Hey Eugene! It's great to hear that you're considering using crypto for freelance transactions. It's definitely a game-changer once you start using it. By the way, I'm also in the process of launching my own product soon. I'd love to get some advice from you as someone who has experience with freelance transactions using crypto. Also, once my product is live, I'd really appreciate your feedback. Feel free to click on the "Notify" button to get notified when it's ready. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Yannick
That's really interesting! Which platform do you use for freelance work where you get paid with crypto?
Anna Nenasheva
The forex market is dynamic, influenced by a myriad of factors, including economic indicators, geopolitical events, finex penipuan policies, and market sentiment. Stay informed, adapt to changing market conditions, embrace lifelong learning, and continuously refine your skills, knowledge, and strategies to capitalize on emerging opportunities and mitigate risks effectively. Cultivating emotional resilience, discipline, and psychological fortitude is crucial for navigating the highs and lows of forex trading. Accept losses as part of the learning curve, maintain a growth mindset, avoid emotional decision-making, and adhere to your trading plan rigorously.
Eliana Hayes
Absolutely, using crypto for freelance transactions can be convenient. However, be cautious and stay vigilant against crypto scams to ensure a secure experience.
Oleksiy K
I did. That was a crypto project actually, so it was natural enough to get a salary in crypto.
Dimon Dev
Yes! It was my #1 concert. I hated that the process was complicated, so I made a tool, a payment gateway for that :)